Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ungrateful gem!? I was wondering

It was genuinely the most fun period of the game. Didn't the gems also drop from Boabhon Sidh and Otherworld Harbringer? Or did those only drop ancient gear.

Wish people make videos of the game back then. Would be so much easier to remember this stuff.
Yes, got an Emerald Demon Stone from an Otherworld Harbinger about a month ago. Usually drops pages though.
Ooh! Rare mob, and even rarer drop!
I haven’t seen harbringer since the stonevale redesign.
I did get a goldleaf imp yesterday that dropped Diamond Demon Stone.
Really? Lol I've killed that thing like at least half a dozen times.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

See I really enjoyed those quests too. They were a highlight of the Stonevale days. If only OTM could do the same thing but for Doch Gul. The meteoric weapon was difficult to obtain, but not impossible and a lot of people ended up getting it. The reason it was possible was because there were so many people working towards it that it became less difficult. So think, if we have all these people at end-game mobs farming, that would be a great way to get doch gul through rare-ish mobs for pieces. It would increase the flow of armor into the worlds, and let people build for themselves as much as clan members can fund each other. But it's too late. Maybe next time haha.
Come to lir and you will see why few have doch Gul. They dont want to work together. They want you to help them and you get nothing while they stick up for their cliques.

See I really enjoyed those quests too. They were a highlight of the Stonevale days. If only OTM could do the same thing but for Doch Gul. The meteoric weapon was difficult to obtain, but not impossible and a lot of people ended up getting it. The reason it was possible was because there were so many people working towards it that it became less difficult. So think, if we have all these people at end-game mobs farming, that would be a great way to get doch gul through rare-ish mobs for pieces. It would increase the flow of armor into the worlds, and let people build for themselves as much as clan members can fund each other. But it's too late. Maybe next time haha.
Come to lir and you will see why few have doch Gul. They dont want to work together. They want you to help them and you get nothing while they stick up for their cliques.
dont derail my posts -_-
Appfan3 - Sulis - 195+ - SOJ

dont derail my posts -_-
I wasnt. I was responding to his post. Don't tell me what to do jerk.

dont derail my posts -_-
im no jerk... this post was 2 years old, its inrelivent to post on super old posts...

dont derail my posts -_-
im no jerk... this post was 2 years old, its inrelivent to post on super old posts...
What does it matter? I wasn't looking at dates. Why are you so offended because I made 1 comment on someone's post. Wasn't even talking to you clown.

What does it matter? I wasn't looking at dates. Why are you so offended because I made 1 comment on someone's post. Wasn't even talking to you clown.
Good Lord. You came in chatting about your own server drama in attempt to yet again spew some hatred that no one wants to see on the forums. Take your problems elsewhere besides the forums and stop trying to detail topics. This post is also 2 years old.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

im clowning around