Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What do you do When the Server Resets?

I try to log on one device so I can see the worlds come up, while all my other devices sit at the login screen. The instant my world is up I log, which is much faster and more reliable than spamming. I have the clan social media app open and say up so others know when to log too, or chat if I'm bored.

Poor Aawan, you never get any warning. Taranis is always last and so it's usually about 8 minutes from the first world up.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Deleted some posts. Naming and Shaming rules still apply guys.
Really Muldar
If you have an issue with a user please PM them in efforts not to derail a thread. Thanks.
Clearly you don't visit server forums enough, not Arawn anyway, took you like 3 days to lock a post that "names and shames" and the post was simply locked not removing the posts violating said terms and conditions, but okay, cherry picking is fine.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Clearly you don't visit server forums enough, not Arawn anyway, took you like 3 days to lock a post that "names and shames" and the post was simply locked not removing the posts violating said terms and conditions, but okay, cherry picking is fine.
Next time please use the "Report" button on a post to bring it to my attention.

With so many posts and threads some may slip my eye, apologies for that.