Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

poll petition board

so i am a bit confused, what is the purpose of this? is it to get feedback without flame wars occuring, and more feedback because its a few clicks and ur done? i like the idea, but i doubt the design team will ever look into the box. i know muldar will, but i dont think the devs care about what muldar brings back sadly, they care about money.

question is, will otm be using the poll system to ask us what wed rather have in the next event? just to troll us into thinking we would decide but end up getting lirs reach redecorated and some new feature that takes 5 years/1k dollars.

or will otm use this ever and actually implement wanted things. or is it just therw to give players hope.

thanks
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Re: poll petition board

Tbh I think the poll board is awesome. BUT.... Here is what should happen in my opinion:

-Close the poll board. Make it so that only admins, guides and moderators can create a poll. They pick subjects from the feedback and suggestion/petition board. This is to prevent an abundance of polls and to make the board actually usefull.

Admins should put polls in there about future content. Let it be used as a research tool to find out if the player base really wants what you are working on.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

It was created based on player request for it / what my initial ideas for the petitions board were.

Currently only in "beta" as it still requires some more work and some tweaks.

It may at some point replace the petitions forum but I want to see what the initial uptake is.

It was created based on player request for it / what my initial ideas for the petitions board were.

It may at some point replace the petitions forum but I want to see what the initial uptake is.
I do like it, def... It's easier to see what people think rather than checking the number of +1 on the idea:)

But I don't understand why people can't reply to it? Is it intentional or?

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

I do like it, def... It's easier to see what people think rather than checking the number of +1 on the idea:)

A poll is just an easier way to see what people want, if you want to discuss about it, bring it to the F&S
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

People replying causes flame wars to erupt and dilutes information the developers need to see, keep the polls as is with no replies please
Oderint Dum Metuant.

What's the point of a petition board when the "silent majority" don't vote and they're the ones whose game play must be preserved.

If OTM commits and acknowledges they're actually going to listen to petitions, then that's a whole different story. But as it is right now? Meh.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

What's the point of a petition board when the "silent majority" don't vote and they're the ones whose game play must be preserved.

If OTM commits and acknowledges they're actually going to listen to petitions, then that's a whole different story. But as it is right now? Meh.
Runescape has an option to vote on things ingame, I think OTM should do this where they have a link in the load up menu directing the 'silent majority' to current trending polls where they can vote, maybe if they had a link between toon ingame and forum account then it wouldn't deter people from joining forums as they don't wish to go through the sometimes rigorous sign up process
Oderint Dum Metuant.