Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Full Mage Doch Gul Set

Congratulations!

I appreciate your editing of the item descriptions into one continuous image rather than multiple images - thank you!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Just goes to show that a full DG set is easier to get than maxing a pet.

Jks and congratulations on the armor!
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Nice gratz u guys got quite a few sets now, I feel sorry for the guys that have to wait another few years for there's but help just as much as the guy pictured.

Just goes to show that a full DG set is easier to get than maxing a pet
They're both hard to get, unless you use real cash for pets, which many people do and exactly what OTM wants.

But if you compare using Hunter Prizes only to max a pet, then it would take 3-5 years to do so, doing 6 bounties every day, compared to 4-5 sets per year, for a clan of 30, that's 6-7 years.

Both systems are broken.
Nice gratz u guys got quite a few sets now, I feel sorry for the guys that have to wait another few years for there's but help just as much as the guy pictured.
It's only our second set in 5 months but a few do have DG BPs and legs. Yes other clan members help, but don't feel sorry for them because they also benefit from improving the clan's overall dps especially on Event bosses and Gelebron. There is no individual above the clan, and a pair of DG gloves is not the "reward" I envision for our members.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Both systems are broken.
The systems aren't broken, just horrible.
When you get 5-6 dg sets per year, being one of the top 2 servers for gele kills, i would call that broken

Likewise, when it takes much longer to max out a pet in what OTM calls free to play, than be geared at eg, i would also call that broken
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

CONGRATS RAVE! :D :)
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.