Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why Monday?

Why is every single reset lately at Monday? I understand u dont work at weekends but its quite annoying to have a reset every single Monday, especially when one day of the weak might be too one-sided in worlds with competition for those who have Monday as the stronger day. Make the resets at more days along the week.

P.S.

I post it here because u ignored every single topic of mine on Feedbacks & Suggestions, OTM, so if u already move, give ur answer.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Why Monday?

Mainly because these are weekend events.

We want to host them over a short period of time to get players engaged and online.

We understand this can frustrate players on world with competition but as we are unable to on the weekend they are done on Mondays when worlds are relatively low population as to not cause disruption.

We want to host them over a short period of time to get players engaged and online.

We understand this can frustrate players on world with competition but as we are unable to on the weekend they are done on Mondays when worlds are relatively low population as to not cause disruption.
Yes thats why I said spread it on weekdays not on weekends. Personally also ur weekend is different than mine, while mine ends at Sat ur ends at Sunday, and thats another difference in being global.

Yes thats why I said spread it on weekdays not on weekends. Personally also ur weekend is different than mine, while mine ends at Sat ur ends at Sunday, and thats another difference in being global.
Yeah well they can't accomodate everyone. I think Monday resets are the most logical tbh.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Yeah well they can't accomodate everyone. I think Monday resets are the most logical tbh.
I never said they're bad, I just asked to do it at all around the week. Personally, I think many ppl are busy on weekends and want time for other stuff, but theres a reset right ahead at Friday and then a mini event for the whole weekend that consumes ppl's time, then another reset at Monday which is when I assume most ppl work.

EDIT : Again just to avoid misunderstanding or before someone derails it, its a suggestion for competitive worlds, but I understand the reason for Mondays.
In other words, its like a spawn rate. When the spawn rate is fixed and 23 hours, there will be dominance to those who are awake at the time it was killed (if it was killed at 7pm pst, it'll spawn again in 6pm pst, and will be constantly killed by those active at these times, while the EU players would have a disadvantage).

What really makes me laugh is that the part of the event everybody is looking for are the resets.

These are Friday and Monday events not weekend events
Main: Imma
Class: Druid
Lvl: 221
World: Morrigan