Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Level 6 Rabbit Heal and Energy Regen Stats

#42
Malicious wrote:
Armo wrote:Can you buy dl with plat? No, therefore your argument is invalid.


Can you buy dl with gold? Yes
Can you buy dl with plat? No
Can you buy tokens with gold? Yes
Can you buy bounty hunters favours of any colour with plat or gold no?

I don't see how anything is invalid sorry to say


I think his point is that you need to kill a boss for dl, so you have to put some effort in to get dl. You can buy as much plat as possible, this will definitely help to obtain dl faster, but putting effort in the game is still the most beneficial way.

Pets are mainly obtainable trough chests. Yes you can get pets trough bounties as well, bur this will literally take years. The only practical way right now to get pets is buy buying chests, either from players or with your own money. There is no boss or quest you need to fullfill, someone just has to flash his credit card. That is mainly the big difference between dl and the pets right now.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Level 6 Rabbit Heal and Energy Regen Stats

#43
Malicious wrote:
Aileron wrote:
Malicious wrote:Most will look back on the start of pets thinking of it like frozen armour drops, or dl armour drops, the thought is it will never happen immediately and will take forever, until you get there then it wasn't as bad as it seems.
Today it doesn't seem like it will happen but yesterday it wasn't that bad after all, just took a little patience


I didn't think frozen armor, DL, or EDL armor will take forever. We saw the drop rates early on and it while it was still ridiculous we needed certain colors for each class, it can be obtained within a few months. And I was right, on every one of them.

Doch Gul on the other hand...that's a different story and is out of topic. But it is similar to pet tokens from the bounty board. I'm not stupid like you make make it out to be. I don't see pets as "I want all tokens right now". I didn't get to level 231 by lixing 24/7, I stopped at 220 and just diligently did daily quests ever since. That's patience and I have it, most have it. But I'm not a blind OTM fanboy who accepts everything they put out as religion.


Few things, drop rates from tokens have been seen from day one, max pets have been achieved within few days, was dl so quick? No, so trying to shoot down one example with a false statement is not viable, secondly i did not say anyone was stupid, in fact I used no name calling whatsoever, nor did I intend to attempt to insult anyone unlike your comments in the latter part of your statement,
The pets are worth the effort it takes to get them, yes I have one, so I can see the difference that it's making (I have dog) is my ability max? No, it will take me sometime to do so it's still less than 400, I have a job to work 7 days a week but in time it will be.
I'm not a blind fan who accepts anything, kind of a useless statement you made there, I'm seeing the increase in benefits by using, perhaps you are not, that doesn't make you stupid although you do sound bitter about it.


Can't believe you are comparing a plat item vs non plat item.

Pet Tokens from chest are different from Pet Tokens from bounty board. In fact, you can't even use a combination of. If I have 2 pet tokens and 2 Hunter Prizes, I can't even get a level 1 Tier 4 pet.

So let's compare apples to apples - Hunters Prize vs DL items, and leave the buyable pet tokens alone.

Then perhaps OTM and people like you, will understand the real issue facing players who want to get pets without using their credit cards.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Level 6 Rabbit Heal and Energy Regen Stats

#44
I didn't think frozen armor, DL, or EDL armor will take forever. We saw the drop rates early on and it while it was still ridiculous we needed certain colors for each class, it can be obtained within a few months. And I was right, on every one of them.

Doch Gul on the other hand...that's a different story and is out of topic. But it is similar to pet tokens from the bounty board. I'm not stupid like you make make it out to be. I don't see pets as "I want all tokens right now". I didn't get to level 231 by lixing 24/7, I stopped at 220 and just diligently did daily quests ever since. That's patience and I have it, most have it. But I'm not a blind OTM fanboy who accepts everything they put out as religion.[/quote]

Few things, drop rates from tokens have been seen from day one, max pets have been achieved within few days, was dl so quick? No, so trying to shoot down one example with a false statement is not viable, secondly i did not say anyone was stupid, in fact I used no name calling whatsoever, nor did I intend to attempt to insult anyone unlike your comments in the latter part of your statement,
The pets are worth the effort it takes to get them, yes I have one, so I can see the difference that it's making (I have dog) is my ability max? No, it will take me sometime to do so it's still less than 400, I have a job to work 7 days a week but in time it will be.
I'm not a blind fan who accepts anything, kind of a useless statement you made there, I'm seeing the increase in benefits by using, perhaps you are not, that doesn't make you stupid although you do sound bitter about it.[/quote]

Can't believe you are comparing a plat item vs non plat item.

Pet Tokens from chest are different from Pet Tokens from bounty board. In fact, you can't even use a combination of. If I have 2 pet tokens and 2 Hunter Prizes, I can't even get a level 1 Tier 4 pet.

So let's compare apples to apples - Hunters Prize vs DL items, and leave the buyable pet tokens alone.

Then perhaps OTM and people like you, will understand the real issue facing players who want to get pets without using their credit cards.[/quote]

I'm merely stating that pets are worth the effort, I'm not saying the implementation is perfect as it stands but do understand the need to keep things balanced,
Perhaps the correct way going forward is treating them like mounts ie max mount available to buy with gold from shops is 85% but from chests or quest (apparently) is 100%
Maybe something along these lines would be viable going forward or even allowing more bounties to be completed daily but removing the exp from any more than 5/6 per day

Re: Level 6 Rabbit Heal and Energy Regen Stats

#45
Aileron wrote: chest are different from Pet Tokens from bounty board. In fact, you can't even use a combination of. If I have 2 pet tokens and 2 Hunter Prizes, I can't even get a level 1 Tier 4 pet.

So let's compare apples to apples - Hunters Prize vs DL items, and leave the buyable pet tokens alone.


I didn't even know the name of the Purpke Favours until now because I've NEVER gotten one. I've been doing 6 Bounties nearly every day since the event began, and I've only gotten ONE Green Favour and the rest are all Red. This is horrible...I know some people get a ton of Purple And Greens, but that's so rare that it doesn't matter.

It really says something when the only people who have even a Teir 2 Silver Dog are people who buy plat. I don't know a single person who even has a Tier 1 Silver Dog from Purple Tokens.

I like the idea of Pets, and I'm glad we have them, but it's like we have a carrot dangling in front of our faces and we either have to pay to get a bite of it or wait ages to get a nibble.
Would you kindly?

Image

Re: Level 6 Rabbit Heal and Energy Regen Stats

#46
I think the slippery slope here is CH is still the best freemium mobile mmorpg on the market. Other studios that are far far larger with far more resources make freemium games that actually require players to cough up way more money. You are able to play CH as a non plat buyer by trading those who do buy or doing quests as an alternative (like bounties).

However lately CH seems to be moving more toward the pay to play model and has less differentiation with other options. Quite frankly it's a disasterous mistake as if it goes past a certain point games with better graphics, more and better mounts, larger and far more rich worlds, better quest lines, far far less crashing and problems even on older devices, etc... will suddenly actually be a better game for casuals. That, my friends, would signal the end of thier viable business model.

I wouldn't play this game if I didn't feel it wasn't better than even the big names. It's sad to see it move in this direction, and perhaps it's just my ailing memory or world but I remember a far larger casual player base 2 years ago over today. developers need to relize whales (the very few big plat buyers) in a multiplayer game live in an ecosystem of casuals and if you don't maintain that base the whales will leave.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: Level 6 Rabbit Heal and Energy Regen Stats

#47
Plus3 wrote:I think the slippery slope here is CH is still the best freemium mobile mmorpg on the market. Other studios that are far far larger with far more resources make freemium games that actually require players to cough up way more money. You are able to play CH as a non plat buyer by trading those who do buy or doing quests as an alternative (like bounties).

However lately CH seems to be moving more toward the pay to play model and has less differentiation with other options. Quite frankly it's a disasterous mistake as if it goes past a certain point games with better graphics, more and better mounts, larger and far more rich worlds, better quest lines, far far less crashing and problems even on older devices, etc... will suddenly actually be a better game for casuals. That, my friends, would signal the end of thier viable business model.

I wouldn't play this game if I didn't feel it wasn't better than even the big names. It's sad to see it move in this direction, and perhaps it's just my ailing memory or world but I remember a far larger casual player base 2 years ago over today. developers need to relize whales (the very few big plat buyers) in a multiplayer game live in an ecosystem of casuals and if you don't maintain that base the whales will leave.

You've very calmly, and very expertly voiced my opinion and I believe what many of us think about the game.

It has so much going for it, and it isn't to late too go back to its roots and how amazing it was before. The game is improving, definitely, but it's also straying from what made it great before.

You hit the nail on the head about it being a great F2P game but that it's becoming nearly P2P, let's hope OTM turns back around for the better :)
Would you kindly?

Image

Re: Level 6 Rabbit Heal and Energy Regen Stats

#49
Everything wrote:
Aileron wrote: chest are different from Pet Tokens from bounty board. In fact, you can't even use a combination of. If I have 2 pet tokens and 2 Hunter Prizes, I can't even get a level 1 Tier 4 pet.

So let's compare apples to apples - Hunters Prize vs DL items, and leave the buyable pet tokens alone.


I didn't even know the name of the Purpke Favours until now because I've NEVER gotten one. I've been doing 6 Bounties nearly every day since the event began, and I've only gotten ONE Green Favour and the rest are all Red. This is horrible...I know some people get a ton of Purple And Greens, but that's so rare that it doesn't matter.

It really says something when the only people who have even a Teir 2 Silver Dog are people who buy plat. I don't know a single person who even has a Tier 1 Silver Dog from Purple Tokens.

I like the idea of Pets, and I'm glad we have them, but it's like we have a carrot dangling in front of our faces and we either have to pay to get a bite of it or wait ages to get a nibble.


Yep. I've been doing bounties on two toons since day 1 of the event. Turning in bounty pledges to do max bounties on two toons. I have like 51 red and 1 purple and 0 green. Today was the first day I didn't do bounties and not sure if I will continue. I didn't do bounties until the new event and only want the highest tier merc gloves. At this point, it's not even worth the time if the drop rates continue like they are. Meanwhile I know several players that have multiple purple and green tokens and only doing a couple bounties each day
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests