Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Level 6 Rabbit Heal and Energy Regen Stats

I'm waiting for the next one, I know what it may be already and it has swayed me.
Time to collect another 128 tokens, Smelly!

I also am waiting for better ones, the dog and bunny stats weren't that appealing and it looks odd having a bunny following me around.
No decision has been made yet on trading in previous pets "chop shop" as you put it but the player feedback has been passed on to the team.

You might like the next one or it might be the event after depending.

I'm waiting for the next one, I know what it may be already and it has swayed me.

I also am waiting for better ones, the dog and bunny stats weren't that appealing and it looks odd having a bunny following me around.
It is crazy to get a level 6 pet. Spent more than 10m gold and opened 300 chests. Most players can only dream owning a level 6 pet. But I love the heal and regen. Once u max pet ability u will find that the 1 hour pet food is wasteful because u use it for a boss raid that lasts at most 25 min and then the remaining pet food is wasted. That's why I suggested that Otm should give us a 15 min duration pet food that is 4 times cheaper. The one hour duration is only good when u need to train the pet ability.
Last edited by Smellyunder on Fri May 20, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

No decision has been made yet on trading in previous pets "chop shop" as you put it but the player feedback has been passed on to the team.

You might like the next one or it might be the event after depending.
Seriously Otm needs to allow pets to be traded since it is so costly to level.

I know you love bunnies, don't lie!
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Since I don't use lux items I actually look forward to the extra regen. By itself it won't help much but combined with pots it will probably be very useful.

I will probably do a level 6 bunny after I see what the next update brings.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

I know you love bunnies, don't lie!

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Since I don't use lux items I actually look forward to the extra regen. By itself it won't help much but combined with pots it will probably be very useful.

I will probably do a level 6 bunny after I see what the next update brings.
Not seen stats yet (Rough idea) but I like the visual of the next one if it is the one I am thinking of.

Going to do the same, if next one is not great Rabbit seems like good choice.

(Side Note: One of the programmers just got everyone Skittles so day has been made for us)

It is crazy to get a level 6 pet. Spent more than 10m gold and opened 300 chests. Most players can only dream owning a level 6 pet. But I love the heal and regen. Once u max pet ability u will find that the 1 hour pet food is wasteful because u use it for a boss raid that lasts at most 25 min and then the remaining pet food is wasted. That's why I suggested that Otm should give us a 15 min duration pet food that is 4 times cheaper. The one hour duration is only good when u need to train the pet ability.
That is ridiculous...I mean I get that it should be hard, but not $300 and 10 mil gold hard!
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent