Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Level 6 Rabbit Heal and Energy Regen Stats

Unless u go massive p2p Muldar, and I mean put in 3k+ dollars into the game you won't be approaching a max pet anytime soon. Wanna get one f2p? NP wait 5 years to collect all those purple tokens these are the inconsistency errors, I'm not saying lets should be handed out free but it's impossible to gain these tokens f2p atm in the game, changes need to be implemented to change this.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

That is like a pot every 15 seconds....I kind of want to level a pet now :lol:
Tell us what's your experience doing it. Are you planning to "buy" chests for pet tokens and buy from players? or are you planning to use the Bounty Board approach?
I'm waiting for the next one, I know what it may be already and it has swayed me.
Thnx for the spoiler!! Will this pet be easier to obtain?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

After collecting 124 tokens I hope there's a free to reasonable trade option available for any new pets, the cost is reasonable for a single slot item with stat boosts for balancing reasons but to have multiple the cost would be astronomical to say the least,however would be good to see pets advance in different ways such as attack dogs, cunning foxes, icy/firey wisps, maybe even a turtle with a shell skill for tanking :D

After collecting 124 tokens I hope there's a free to reasonable trade option available for any new pets, the cost is reasonable for a single slot item with stat boosts for balancing reasons but to have multiple the cost would be astronomical to say the least,however would be good to see pets advance in different ways such as attack dogs, cunning foxes, icy/firey wisps, maybe even a turtle with a shell skill for tanking :D
Behold! The future of Celtic Heroes...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Behold! The future of Celtic Heroes...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe in the foreseeable future, but for now Celtic Heroes is still Littlest Chest Shop.

172 per tick? Who said it was 300?
That kinda sucks, only 516 total energy restored? lol. Certainly not worth thousands of dollars in pet tokens or 4+ years of collecting 128 hunter prizes.
I said it was 300, it was according to the one who had it in beta. Also, in the beta my lvl 6 silver dog dealt 900-1000 dmg with only 40-50 dog ability, but now I see a screenshot of 1.1k dmg with 357 ability.... Secret nerf?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

172 per tick? Who said it was 300?
That kinda sucks, only 516 total energy restored? lol. Certainly not worth thousands of dollars in pet tokens or 4+ years of collecting 128 hunter prizes.
I said it was 300, it was according to the one who had it in beta. Also, in the beta my lvl 6 silver dog dealt 900-1000 dmg with only 40-50 dog ability, but now I see a screenshot of 1.1k dmg with 357 ability.... Secret nerf?
I'm pretty sure he is right about beta. I got a lvl6 (cost 128 gold lmafo) and leveled my ability a bit. Didn't ss but from memory that sounds right.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|