Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 5th Anniversary Celebrations! - Starting with Double Pla

Yay for those of us that spent $200 on plat when event launched only to see this!
I've had worse, back at the end of last years Beltane event they announced there was going to be a double plat sale, I was so hyped because I was planning on spending $100 at that time, 3 weeks went by and rumors were spreading that there was not going to be a double plat event, so I said screw it and spent the $100... One week later OTM finally announced that there was going to be a double plat sale and my friend calls me up to tell me the "wonderful" news. I was mad for about 2 weeks until I finally got over it :(
And that was the day you learned that the people who start rumours are full of unfathomable
Would you kindly?

Will they still be double platinum in June? If there is a double platinum now, because I wasn't informed about the double platinum happening in May so I didn't have time to save money to buy plat :( and also will you be adding back skain or garanak again?
Next double platinum will most likely be at the end of the year I'm afraid.
Looks like I'm not buying plat this year then :lol:
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Is this going to require another download? Or is it all in the last download we did??
Just requires a reset on each Monday and Friday I presume, simply the servers go down for a while then come back up, as nothing big is being added or changed it can be done with a simple reset rather than an entire update
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Is this going to require another download? Or is it all in the last download we did??
Just requires a reset on each Monday and Friday I presume, simply the servers go down for a while then come back up, as nothing big is being added or changed it can be done with a simple reset rather than an entire update
Correct just resets no client updates.
Unless if you guys release expansion 6 ;)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD