Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is this true?

GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Isn't the level cap for most MMOs lvl 80?

80-100 yup
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes player since 2011 ._.
There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing "Starship Troopers"

Thought so, and since the lvl cap atm is 230ish, leveling should certainly be easier especially since OTM will probably increase the level cap in the future.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

The level cap will be staying the same for an indeterminate amount of time. Nothing is planned in terms of more high level content.
All the content for some time will be focussed on expanding existing aspects of the game like adding more mid-level areas and professions.

PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Some cool potential mid game areas could be the Connacht castle, that has Queen Mebd as a raid boss and the black stone prison in the otherworld that has some blackstone dude as a raid boss.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

If OTM is expanding mid-level areas then it's odd thay they'd speed up XP Gain- making Players spend less time in their new areas...But I'm 100% for a boost to XP Gain, we need it.

Fishing and Crafting sounds pretty fun, in my opinion. Hopefully Bait or whatever we'll need to buy to actually fish costs Gold like Pet Food does.

Looking forward to these additions
Would you kindly?

We neeeddds some more (not endgame) raid bosses that drop decent gear... +1 for Queen Mebd and some random blackstone boss
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

I was starting to think that I'd never reach endgame... Until I heard about dis. Muh spirits have been raised!!
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh