Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Expansion 6?

Pvp has been completely unbalanced since its release. Being a druid I always found it totally disappointing. Balancing pvp could be the simplest source of parallel content for OTM. Adding something like clan battleground could keep players busy for enough time to develop really parallel content.
Main: Imma
Class: Druid
Lvl: 221
World: Morrigan

I can see Druids in clan battlegrounds being very useful. Druids in arena clan wars are pretty annoying :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I'm sure OTM would love to add content like a clan battleground but it's kind of hard for them to get anything done when you guys care about is a flaw in s system.
i mean yea, id rather be killing ppl in other clans which does nothing for me than run on a system with flaws in it.

totally agree with u
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Just think about it, if OTM released all of this badass content, people will start to walk around the pet problem making both sides happy
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Druids can be very strong in pvp but usually it requires a rebirth/alt. There's a Druid in my clan that owns just about everyone except a few warriors.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

The only Druids I've lost to are the ones that use grasping roots or that ones that use that one mount with the sonic screech skill
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Just think about it, if OTM released all of this badass content, people will start to walk around the pet problem making both sides happy
yea clan battlegrounds will make everyone happy. im sure ppl like killing other clans for fun, because we all know how well balanced classes are and clans are, and how fun it is to repeatedly kill someone lower lvl than u without rewards
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

That's why I said "I wonder how the balancing system will work." Please take this time to read through the whole discussion
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Admin back in 2012 told us that there will be clan battlegrounds in the future
That list was of ideas that would be cool to add. Most of it has and probably will not be implemented. There has never been any concrete work plan for an implementation of a lot of the things he said.
Been here for quite some time, so I knew he said it somewhere, had to go back and find it, he didn't say it might be implemented, it was more of a statement assuring it, it's just never happened, however, in finding this I also found where he said pets would be implemented, that was in 2011 and we didn't get it until 2016, so don't hold your breath anyone
Last edited by DarKnight on Sun May 15, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (78.29 KiB) Viewed 1722 times
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Admin back in 2012 told us that there will be clan battlegrounds in the future
That list was of ideas that would be cool to add. Most of it has and probably will not be implemented. There has never been any concrete work plan for an implementation of a lot of the things he said.
Been here for quite some time, so I knew he said it somewhere, had to go back and find it, the way he didn't say it might be implemented, it was more of a statement assuring it, it's just never happened, however, in finding this I also found where he said pets would be implemented, that was in 2011 and we didn't get it until 2016, so don't hold your breath anyone
Very nice find
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh