Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What would you do with 2000 chests?

If you sold all of the chests what would you do with 30-40m (assuming you sold for 15k or 20k each)?
Invest it(rares/merching), in short don't waste it.

I had a similar thing in the past(2013ish) where I had bought alota chests, and it got me pretty far selling them then using that gold to buy more stuff to sell. From then til now I added 20x+ to my net worth by just investing.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (189.02 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

If you sold all of the chests what would you do with 30-40m (assuming you sold for 15k or 20k each)?
Invest it(rares/merching), in short don't waste it.

I had a similar thing in the past(2013ish) where I had bought alota chests, and it got me pretty far selling them then using that gold to buy more stuff to sell. From then til now I added 20x+ to my net worth by just investing.
I've had quite a bit of chests as well I prefer trading you can make a lot and I have outperformed a lot of people with trading. Only 5-10% of what I have is invested in rares :). If you have 40mil buy and sell things you can really bank if you know what your doing. If you don't know talk to traders in your server or experiment yourself with a little money :D

I've never been into merching because your pretty much ripping people off for your own cause. I do, however, dice every now and then.
yeah you do. lol
~Neek~
World - Lugh
Neek - Warrior - 220+
Neek2 - Rogue - 220+
Mayfire - Ranger - 215+
ii - Rogue - 190+
Booty - Mage - 205+
WMD - Warrior - 140+

Proud General of clan Axis of Lugh