Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: "Auto Level System"

Well I did have a Jalan storm ammy and ring and had the set bonus but I gave it to a clan member that needed it more than I did.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:I'm level 180 and broke atm so my gear isn't top notch, I use items mainly from the clan bank besides my 180 haste dagger and my two rings of valor. I'm currently using my good friend Yuslay's ammy because I currently don't have one. Not to mention that I had to sell my mount in order to buy lixs. Playing this game is rough for a person with little gold. Again it's my playing style, the dex helps me and so I continue to place points in there. My dps is pretty good for someone without good gear.

Lesson number 1: don't dice.

Dicing was the only thing I could do to afford a decent ammy, that or spend weeks farming which I clearly did not want to do. Besides its not my fault that Neek has 35m and can't donate 600k of his fortune to a clannie desperately trying to get an ammy
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

I put dex in my warrior too, if your dps w/o the best gear then a lil dex is always good, maybe even if u have got good gear a lil dex is still good, I can certainly tell the difference when I do have it. My war is still rocking the DL armour. Otm come from a mmorpg background an they even work in the bizz so I think they must know what there talking about .

Romeo wrote:I put dex in my warrior too, if your dps w/o the best gear then a lil dex is always good, maybe even if u have got good gear a lil dex is still good, I can certainly tell the difference when I do have it. My war is still rocking the DL armour. Otm come from a mmorpg background an they even work in the bizz so I think they must know what there talking about .

Thats why the eg gear is so good lmao...cause they know exactly what they are doing
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Dicing was the only thing I could do to afford a decent ammy, that or spend weeks farming which I clearly did not want to do. Besides its not my fault that Neek has 35m and can't donate 600k of his fortune to a clannie desperately trying to get an ammy

how dare he not give up his hard earned gold/bought gold for ur royal highness.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Dicing was the only thing I could do to afford a decent ammy, that or spend weeks farming which I clearly did not want to do. Besides its not my fault that Neek has 35m and can't donate 600k of his fortune to a clannie desperately trying to get an ammy

lmao, this tool is such a troll like furyion and mysteryman, why do they all come from lugh :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Hey guys, I'm too broke to buy an amulet but am totally fine with the state pet tokens are in where it will cost a few mill to max a pet.

Logic at its finest.

A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

OpticalAwakens wrote:

how dare he not give up his hard earned gold/bought gold for ur royal highness.

Hard earned gold??? He won 80% of his fortune from dicing... So I would call it sit in castle all day taking everyone's hard earned gold :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Until you earn an interest rate, sitting on large piles of gold is just dumb. Due to all the plat sales and chests most if not all worlds are experiencing inflation. You are much better off buying gear or items for investment.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|