Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: best server?

#31
-Kola- wrote:I have chosen epona. If there are any user friendly servers with not an extremly op price Im still open.


Quite wise,

Difference between Epona and all the other servers that aren't a 1 dom clan server is this:

Lock battle servers do not care about the person or what that person does as long as they give their clan power, the stronger the person the more they do not care what that person does. Epona on the other hand cares more about the person than the level.
Epona:
Fire Mage - 201 mage
Mabon:
Ashley A - 220
00000000000000000 -183
Clan: Wolf Gang *howls*
YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxO65h ... zMqzIHiOTQ

Re: best server?

#32
NUKE MAGE wrote:
-Kola- wrote:I have chosen epona. If there are any user friendly servers with not an extremly op price Im still open.


Quite wise,

Difference between Epona and all the other servers that aren't a 1 dom clan server is this:

Lock battle servers do not care about the person or what that person does as long as they give their clan power, the stronger the person the more they do not care what that person does. Epona on the other hand cares more about the person than the level.

That's more true for dominant clans, as for many people join the dominant clans for gear, people in the 2nd best clans are more for the players and experience.

*EDIT* I'm not referring to all of you out there in dominant clans
Last edited by GhostlyBlaze15 on Mon May 16, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: best server?

#33
Epona is probably the best server from what I've heard.

Although I'm curious who that Lord of Diablos guy is, Crom doesn't have drama so not sure where you got that from.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: best server?

#35
In Lugh there are two endgame clans, alliance and independent. All of the other endgame clans have merged into independent making us stronger, but at the same time people left to go to alliance for better gear. We can still give them a good fight which is always good :)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: best server?

#36
Armo wrote:Epona is probably the best server from what I've heard.

Although I'm curious who that Lord of Diablos guy is, Crom doesn't have drama so not sure where you got that from.

Sorry, I just got that from your server forum. Seems like you and SI are constantly taking jabs at each other....
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Re: best server?

#38
I once suggested that OTM should record when each sever is busiest and reccomend a server based on your time zone when you start.

Everyone -1 said it was a bad idea.

But I definately picked the wrong server ( Morrigan ) being that I live in Europe. So many bosses I have to walk away from because no one comes on until I am about to go to bed. I usually get to say hello to everyone before I leave for work in the morning aswell. Of course being just about out the door a quick hello is all I get to participate In.

Re: best server?

#39
^Its a bad idea (IMO) because we need to populate the small worlds first regardless, especially those that are small in lvl 215+ players. In Belenus for example its half raids on US time and half on EU time, Im on EU time and Im top 1 or at least at the top 3 of most attended raids on Belenus, and yet we have many raids at US times too that its roughly half-half. If US time is even 51% active and EU is 49%, ppl from EU will think the world is bad for them to join.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: best server?

#40
Criminal wrote:^Its a bad idea (IMO) because we need to populate the small worlds first regardless, especially those that are small in lvl 215+ players. In Belenus for example its half raids on US time and half on EU time, Im on EU time and Im top 1 or at least at the top 3 of most attended raids on Belenus, and yet we have many raids at US times too that its roughly half-half. If US time is even 51% active and EU is 49%, ppl from EU will think the world is bad for them to join.


Then don't promote the highest populated server. Recommend a smaller one... Encourage the smaller ones to grow. But leaving it down to the individual player having to pick based on what name they think sounds nice will not deter people flocking to an over crowded world

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Difinitus and 20 guests