Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Scammer warning

#1
A pretty major scammer in epona is probably going to be starting on another server... A forumer, no less. He's not an xfer, as he has nothing left on epona. Just watch out, everyone.
List of scammed items:
100/50 nightwing
90% horse
80/10 archfiend wings
190 foc/vit trailblazer ammy
Could be more, but those are the ones that I'm 100% sure about.
Last edited by TheLordOfDiablos on Sun May 08, 2016 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Re: Scammer warning

#3
Honestly who would be stupid enough to let a 100/50 nightwing and a 90 horse get scammed. OTM warns people constantly NOT TO HAND ITEMS OUT and yet dumbasses still do it. Gratz to scammer for making serious bank off of the weak minded ;)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Scammer warning

#4
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Honestly who would be stupid enough to let a 100/50 nightwing and a 90 horse get scammed. OTM warns people constantly NOT TO HAND ITEMS OUT and yet dumbasses still do it. Gratz to scammer for making serious bank off of the weak minded ;)

You're the type of person I hope gets scammed :lol:, considering in clans you put and build trust in people your comment is idiotic and thoughtless but I bet you're a clanless fool no one wants eh? ;)
"No u" - Dyna 2019

Dynamit3 - 222 Rogue
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger
Dynamit4 - 215 Warrior
Dynasaur - 142 Mage
Dynamit1 - 114 Druid

Re: Scammer warning

#5
Dynamit3 wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Honestly who would be stupid enough to let a 100/50 nightwing and a 90 horse get scammed. OTM warns people constantly NOT TO HAND ITEMS OUT and yet dumbasses still do it. Gratz to scammer for making serious bank off of the weak minded ;)

You're the type of person I hope gets scammed :lol:, considering in clans you put and build trust in people your comment is idiotic and thoughtless but I bet you're a clanless fool no one wants eh? ;)


You try to build trust with people ONLINE on an MMO? That is kind of silly. :roll:
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

Re: Scammer warning

#6
You make it seem like I'm trying to trust something other than another human being, not everyone is the typical scammer you think if you lend them items, in some cases they are but the majority of the time they aren't
"No u" - Dyna 2019

Dynamit3 - 222 Rogue
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger
Dynamit4 - 215 Warrior
Dynasaur - 142 Mage
Dynamit1 - 114 Druid

Re: Scammer warning

#7
Thats a major scammer on Epona? Should i list off the items the best known scammer scammed off on Sulis?
20+ rare mounts (clouds, celestial staffs, ect.)
40+ event lux jewelry
20 mil+ in pure gold
And much more i believe
There was also another player who was respected and trusted who became general in a major clan. Got a job to hand out aggy drops i believe and fricking took the bank with him and left the clan. Became a scammer after that but was luckly banned by OTM by using the forum bug reports to get accses to an account of a person who was having trouble logging in.
Last edited by flame1striker on Sat May 07, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image


Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

Re: Scammer warning

#9
flame1striker wrote:Thats a major scammer on Epona? Should i list off the items the best known scammer scammed off on Sulis?
20+ rare mounts (clouds, celestial staffs, ect.)
40+ event lux jewelry
20 mil+ in pure gold
And much more i believe
There was also another player who was respected and trusted who became general in a major clan. Got a job to hand out aggy drops i believe and fricking took the bank with him and left the clan. Became a scammer after that but was luckly banned by OTM by using the forum bug reports to get accses to an account of a person who was having trouble logging in.


I was just going to post that everyone in a clan with a clan bank is at risk of being scammed and you must have trust. I even saw a case where a person almost was able to run off with a major clan main bank. Luckily they did not succeed.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: Scammer warning

#10
The biggest scammers are the ones who got clan items that everyone worked for years and then they leave with them claiming they are the ones who worked hard for them.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Zkills and 17 guests