Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stance/animations: are you disappointed?

I'm personally very disappointed for ranger/rogue/warrior animations/stance.(can't speak for other classes as I don't use casters)
not holding your weapons while stationary sucks
Rangers staggering around falling over like your drunk when firing arrows looks very stupid.
skill casting animations for majority of skills are very unattractive
Rogues fighting animation looks ridiculous
Warriors having a showdown with the boss like its a sword fight doesn't look good at all
Not to mention the stance while on most mounts, I nearly want to get rid of every mount you sit straight or sidesaddle on..
Very very very disappointed.

It's difficult to play the game while shaking your head at how retarded your character now looks..
What's your opinion on the class you use and the new stance/animations?
Do you want them changed? because I certainly do..
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

Re: Stance/animations: are you disappointed?

Some of the animations have been improved but I can relate to the ones that now look like drunken medieval farmers walking around
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

The female ranger (maybe male too) moves her back foot left and right every time she fires an auto attack arrow. On haste lix or rapid shot, it's like she's sweeping the floor with her back foot.

I've never done archery in my life but the stance and choice of foot positioning looks unstable af. A strong wind could knock you over if you keep shifting your center of gravity.

Honestly I have really enjoyed the warrior animations. The crossdrawing of weapons while running to the mob you are attacking looks great.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I'm normally too busy watching cool downs and second screen to worry about my awesome stabby dance moves. All I really noticed on rogue is that the animation appears faster than the old one did.
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride