Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spring Has Launched!

its finally starting to load.. just veryyyy slow. wish it could load on data.
You should have seen our internet updating all our devices in the office ;)
hehe, try using your schools wifi.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

I had to use hotspot from my phone to update my iPad, then hotspot from iPad to update my phone. Silly apple and their 100mb download limit over cellular data.
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride

My app also crashes to the point the game isn't even playable. Can't even turn on default settings as opening any of the menus or option pages causes the app to crash. On iPod touch 5th gen
World Herne
MerCiLeSs lvl 126+ warrior
MercHealer lvl 160+ druid

My app also crashes to the point the game isn't even playable. Can't even turn on default settings as opening any of the menus or option pages causes the app to crash. On iPod touch 5th gen
I had an iPod 5, and even by yule it was close to useless. I can't imagine what it would be like now with all the new updates. Im currently playing on the iPod 6 (mostly) and iPhone 6s, and both run very smoothly.
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

I had an iPod 5, and even by yule it was close to useless. I can't imagine what it would be like now with all the new updates. Im currently playing on the iPod 6 (mostly) and iPhone 6s, and both run very smoothly.
I still run the game on my ipod 4. Crashes now 5x as much (avg 10 times an hour?) but only when I use the keyboard a lot or change zones. No issues with fighting or using any menus, so I can still dual lix and dual camp.

As per Gogaz and Swan's comments...
If i chat in room with other peeps...lags...crashes
If i fly from point A to B...lags...crashes
If i open store/inventory/bank...lags...crashes
If i combat mobs/bosses with other peeps in area...lags...crashes

Ive turned down render and draw distance...swithced to fast graphics etc etc...no change.

Since the update game has become unplayable...very dissapointed...and frustrated...Ive invested probably too much RL cash into this game...to now be a useless icon just taking up space on my iPad mini screen.

Help!...Please.