Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hrungnir camping - how does it happen in your world?

You're just as upset as smellyunder that you no longer lock every boss spawn
You don't know exactly what's happening in Morrigan either, so you can't say we are losing boss spawns :lol: Maybe ask Havoc when they last got Mordy or Hrung.
In any case, my statement about other clans camping with a lock group ready may not be what's exactly happening in Arawn, one screenshot means nothing really, just look at Aeslyn's caps on Page 1. It merely captures one moment in time and doesn't necessarily reflect reality. But still, I think it'll happen eventually, if not Arawn, then somewhere else.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

You don't know exactly what's happening in Morrigan either, so you can't say we are losing boss spawns :lol: Maybe ask Havoc when they last got Mordy or Hrung.
In any case, my statement about other clans camping with a lock group ready may not be what's exactly happening in Arawn, one screenshot means nothing really. But I still think it's just a matter of time until someone does.
They park entire clan at hrung leave one camper if u want the truth.. Irdc if they get hrung because our clan doesn't need to sacrifice the entire game to be able to kill a boss so good for them lol. We get mordis necro proteus and gelebron with a occasional hrung in resurgnece. our clan has lots to do and can't park a entire clan just for one boss for 48 hours.

Wow got to elicit a response from Ak after a year of forum absence. and no trash talk nor profanity at all - are you sure you're the same guy that talks to us in-game? :lol:

Not really upset that you make camping harder, it's part of the game environment that OTM designed and cultivated. Open world bosses with insanely low drops is the perfect recipe for this kind of situation.
Plus, we have been doing it already for the last year, no?

But just as my OP said, we were just wondering if this is happening in other worlds besides Morrigan. No reason for your clannies to get mad because I brought up your camping habits, I'm sure some worlds will devolve to what we have now...eventually. If it's already happening in Arawn, some servers with dominant/non-dominant clans will soon follow. Just a matter of time.
:lol: it's already happening in Arawn? Oh really, you see, because I haven't seen you today at Hrungs spawn point on Arawn, unless I somehow missed you, as a matter of fact, here's a screen cap of myself, a member of unit, and another player, a member of resurgence.

Now, I may not excel in mathematics but that totals up to two players, so clearly you need to indulge yourself in making sure that this information you are going off of is accurate, you took it upon yourself to not only start an attack post while trying to be subtle about it, but then make assumptions that what's happening on a world in which you obviously know nothing about

You're just as upset as smellyunder that you no longer lock every boss spawn, albeit you're a little better at hiding your tantrum than the user mentioned above, honestly it's hilarious that you feel the need to critique another clans strategy for getting drops, if it works, then it isn't really stupid now is it.
well if you see the gears that my clannies and I have I think you are upset and thats why u are constantly posting on forum to attack us because that is the only way u can express your frustration and inadequate unit.
Please link to a post where I have attacked res at any point this year, since I've returned, I've never attacked res as a whole, res has some of the nicest players around, and I personally enjoy the friendly competition, what I don't enjoy however, is your childish behavior where you insist on attacking anything or anyone who gets in the way of you getting drops.

Believe me I've seen the gear some of Resurgence players have, as a matter of fact I congratulated one today for the Gelbron Bow, but thanks for the advice, I think you need to reevaluate yourself, there's absolutely nothing wrong with competition, it's actually one of the main attractions of the game, but when you bash and bully others simply because you didn't get it your way then excuse me if I call you out on it.

On a side note, I'm pleased to see that you completely disregarded my previous post debunking Aileron claims as to what happens on Arawn, him endorsing you and your ideas doesn't look any better than Sarah Palin endorsing Donald Trump.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

In any case, my statement about other clans camping with a lock group ready may not be what's exactly happening in Arawn, one screenshot means nothing really, just look at Aeslyn's caps on Page 1. It merely captures one moment in time and doesn't necessarily reflect reality. But still, I think it'll happen eventually, if not Arawn, then somewhere else.
Well it's not happens simple as that, it doesn't change the fact that it clearly bothers you, otherwise you wouldn't have gone out of your way to post about it on the forum and try to make the clans tactics seem inferior to whatever you do, and honestly even if they are, what does it matter to you, I don't have Smellunders time to level to 233 and you don't have the time to camp hrung 48 hours.

Bottom line is we each enjoy this game in our own way, your cup of tea won't necessarily be mine, and that's absolutely fine, why come to the forum to call someone out on them not playing the game your way.

Bottom line is we each enjoy this game in our own way, your cup of tea won't necessarily be mine, and that's absolutely fine, why come to the forum to call someone out on them not playing the game your way.
Never said I wanted anyone else to play the game my way. I think you're reading in too much between the lines and making absurd assumptions.
This is a discussion board, god forbid, people post and discuss things - the horror!

You guys have your own clan battles in Arawn, other worlds do too. It's not a crime asking how it goes in other worlds and present how it is in your own world. Don't be too easily offended. It's just a game man.

Never said I wanted anyone else to play the game my way. I think you're reading in too much between the lines and making absurd assumptions.
This is a discussion board, god forbid, people post and discuss things - the horror!

You guys have your own clan battles in Arawn, other worlds do too. It's not a crime asking how it goes in other worlds and present how it is in your own world. Don't be too easily offended. It's just a game man.
This is just a game? Well golly Aileron you should have said that from the get go and this all could have been avoided, this entire time I was under the impression that I was actually in a Celtic mythological realm.

You didn't come to discuss lol, you are acting naive and pretending that you didn't come to start a flame war from the start, if you came to discuss you simply could have asked how other worlds camp hrung with competing clans, instead you posted a screenshot which It merely captures one moment in time and doesn't necessarily reflect reality, but still, you posted that to make the strategy of the opposing clan of your world seem below yours. Don't play the victim Ail, come on we've both been on these forums long enough to know when posts are trying to throw subtle hints, you're not fooling anyone.

aileron, this phyzem aka krypto is one of the longest surviving scammers on arawn. Pyhzem was his cousin's account which they shared and now this account is used by krypto. I am happy he is in the rival Unit clan because I am waiting for him to loot their drops like what he did to countless clans before. It is pointless arguing with someone whose mind is nothing but corrupt lump of unfathomable. he was inactive for a while and only came back to arawn recently. In fact he was trying to get invite into res clan. what a moron. My clan could not be happier that he is in Unit clan.

aileron, this phyzem aka krypto is one of the longest surviving scammers on arawn. Pyhzem was his cousin's account which they shared and now this account is used by krypto. I am happy he is in the rival Unit clan because I am waiting for him to loot their drops like what he did to countless clans before. It is pointless arguing with someone whose mind is nothing but corrupt lump of ****. he was inactive for a while and only came back to arawn recently. In fact he was trying to get invite into res clan. what a moron. My clan could not be happier that he is in Unit clan.
:lol: Smellyunder you and your accusations don't fail to amaze me, you're more likely to be a scammer than I am, you have irrational, erratic behavior, and a psychotic fixation with trying to get me to leave Arawn, you helped scam BadaBings entire DL bank and you have the audacity to claim I scammed res because I left? slowclap

For the record, I had friends within res asking me if I planned to come back and my answer was not a definitive one, I simply said that I was looking at all my options and at the time wasn't closing any doors, again you come to spew nothing but lies on the forum.
Last edited by DarKnight on Tue May 03, 2016 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Damn. didn't fool Phyzem, however could I sleep at night knowing he is onto me! :o :shock: :o
Dude, you and Swan can probably get together build a campfire and sing kumbaya, and celebrate how you guys escaped my sneakiness. :lol: