Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hrungnir camping - how does it happen in your world?

Havoc has also started to camp Mordris with full groups as well. At least 3 times now that I can remember, I was honestly surprised that they'd attack Mordris as soon as it spawned bringing all the adds down on them before we could even blink and call the clan. That was a fun day.
I'm still struggling to see the point here? Is it that other clans do not camp in the way you feel that they should be camping? Do they boss in a manner that you find goes against some core camping dragon value you hold dear?

How is this related to the issue "it completely sucks people have to camp for 2 days in a mobile game."

Seems trolly. Again.

Not taking sides but Avalon peeps do stay logged in a lot and for hrungnir if Avalon sees a lot of havoc they bring a lot more but anyway I haven't been playing a lot due to being kicked so I don't really care but I noticed this as I played this server but ya Avalon has a unfathomable load of Alts at 180 have noticed some acc shared also one level 202 dl rondel and dagger and full dl and a magic set not my Business just a side note Avalon doesn't like sharing lol
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

We don't bother with hrun much due to the low drop rate? Got our first void skull in months 2 days ago, spring of life ftw!!!
...and the one hrungnir you don't kill drops the void skull of firebolt or ice shards y'all have been waiting for in 3 years. yep that's the way the ball bounces :lol:
The entire original question here seems very trolly.
It was curiosity for the most part. I had already mentioned it before in another thread that in Morrigan we have clans that camp Hrungnir with full groups, for 24-48 hours, and it was about the pain of camping bosses and I said "you haven't experienced 'real camping' until you've done a 47.5 hour camp-off". Think very few believed me then either.

Havoc has also started to camp Mordris with full groups as well. At least 3 times now that I can remember, I was honestly surprised that they'd attack Mordris as soon as it spawned bringing all the adds down on them before we could even blink and call the clan. That was a fun day.
the competition on Gwydion has done this a few times, very entertaining to watch them all on ground for minutes until it reset :lol: :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

If I have been reading the comments above correctly it seems like your clan Avalon is a bit annoyed that us underdogs have been camping hrung and other bosses in full groups. The reason we are doing that is because we are severely under geared as far as end game boss drops. We have not gotten any prot, gele or necro boss kills ever (one mordy kill for us and a few hrungs). Our subpar gear is an issue for locking these bosses so we decided to camp in large groups for a better chance at getting lock. I'm sorry that this seems to upset you but we're not doing anything agents the rules and if your clan wants these bosses for the few godly drops that you haven't managed to farm in your 3 years of killing them then you will just have to camp them with us. That or we are more than willing to make an arrangement with your clan for sharing these bosses, maybe we get mordy for a week and your clan gets all the other end game bosses uncontested then next week we could switch to another end game boss and so on that way you could camp all the end game bosses besides the one we are killing that week with just one camper. We are not trying to make this game any harder for you we just want to get a few end game boss kills basically. Hope that's not asking too much :)

Wow got to elicit a response from Ak after a year of forum absence. and no trash talk nor profanity at all - are you sure you're the same guy that talks to us in-game? :lol:

Not really upset that you make camping harder, it's part of the game environment that OTM designed and cultivated. Open world bosses with insanely low drops is the perfect recipe for this kind of situation.
Plus, we have been doing it already for the last year, no?

But just as my OP said, we were just wondering if this is happening in other worlds besides Morrigan. No reason for your clannies to get mad because I brought up your camping habits, I'm sure some worlds will devolve to what we have now...eventually. If it's already happening in Arawn, some servers with dominant/non-dominant clans will soon follow. Just a matter of time.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Well I'm sorry to hear that this is happening on other worlds. However as I said above this is an easily fixable problem. We simply make an arrangement to share the bosses. As stated above your clan would have uncontested access too all end game bosses except one every week. I think that seems quite fair. If you have any other solutions our clan would be happy to hear them. I know that we haven't always had friendly clan relations because of this boss camping and that has made for some less than fun game play for us all and we are hoping to fix that. I would like to hear your thoughts on this matter please, are you willing to share one boss a week with us?

Remember the time when Havoc took on Mordris, 1 High Priestess, 4 Deepfire Sentinels, about 4 trolls and 6 wyrms just to get a headstart? That was brilliant. ;)
If you are the much stronger clan but don't want to risk losing Mordris to a weaker but lower level clan you can do exactly that. Lock mord with everything up, you lose lock you just let it all fly and wipe them out. Once you lock you then kill the priestess, sents and adds.

not the strategy to try is you are the weaker low level clan though.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Wow got to elicit a response from Ak after a year of forum absence. and no trash talk nor profanity at all - are you sure you're the same guy that talks to us in-game? :lol:

Not really upset that you make camping harder, it's part of the game environment that OTM designed and cultivated. Open world bosses with insanely low drops is the perfect recipe for this kind of situation.

But just as my OP said, we were just wondering if this is happening in other worlds besides Morrigan. No reason for your clannies to get mad because I brought up your camping habits, I'm sure some worlds will devolve to what we have now...eventually. If it's already happening in Arawn, some servers with dominant/non-dominant clans will soon follow. Just a matter of time.
:lol: it's already happening in Arawn? Oh really, you see, because I haven't seen you today at Hrungs spawn point on Arawn, unless I somehow missed you, as a matter of fact, here's a screen cap of myself, a member of unit, and another player, a member of resurgence.

Now, I may not excel in mathematics but that totals up to two players, so clearly you need to indulge yourself in making sure that this information you are going off of is accurate, you took it upon yourself to not only start an attack post while trying to be subtle about it, but then make assumptions that what's happening on a world in which you obviously know nothing about

You're just as upset as smellyunder that you no longer lock every boss spawn, albeit you're a little better at hiding your tantrum than the user mentioned above, honestly it's hilarious that you feel the need to critique another clans strategy for getting drops, if it works, then it isn't really stupid now is it.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (271.54 KiB) Viewed 1430 times
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

:lol: it's already happening in Arawn? Oh really, you see, because I haven't seen you today at Hrungs spawn point on Arawn, unless I somehow missed you, as a matter of fact, here's a screen cap of myself, a member of unit, and another player, a member of resurgence.

Now, I may not excel in mathematics but that totals up to two players, so clearly you need to indulge yourself in making sure that this information you are going off of is accurate, you took it upon yourself to not only start an attack post while trying to be subtle about it, but then make assumptions that what's happening on a world in which you obviously know nothing about

You're just as upset as smellyunder that you no longer lock every boss spawn, albeit you're a little better at hiding your tantrum than the user mentioned above, honestly it's hilarious that you feel the need to critique another clans strategy for getting drops, if it works, then it isn't really stupid now is it.
well if you see the gears that my clannies and I have I think you are upset and thats why u are constantly posting on forum to attack us because that is the only way u can express your frustration and inadequate unit.