Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why IOS and Android merging needs to happen asap.

BlueStacks.

Think about it. Bluestacks is where you can download it on your PC that copies Android software since Android is an Open Source IOS. Now you can play Celtic Heroes on your PC! Just imagine again, VMware (or another version). Virtual Machine software. You can make 20+ virtual machines all having Bluestacks on them. (or less lol..) then suddenly you can play Celtic Heroes at one time with 20 toons! Now everyone can dual log and no one will complain about those people with seven devices. lol

Bluestacks:
http://www.bluestacks.com/

VMware:
http://www.vmware.com/

Check it out, I seriously do not know why no one has thought of this earlier...lol

Re: Why IOS and Android merging needs to happen asap.

Companies don't tend to want this though.

Even CoC (which was accessable through Bluestacks) has had a recent update cracking down on the use.

The game was designed to be played on Mobile, and unless a PC version is made I think OTM intends it to stay that way.
Coc allows you to use bluestacks but it is not supported by customer service. You are thinking of them cracking down on the cheatware that lets them modify the game to get an unfair advantage.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Companies don't tend to want this though.

Even CoC (which was accessable through Bluestacks) has had a recent update cracking down on the use.

The game was designed to be played on Mobile, and unless a PC version is made I think OTM intends it to stay that way.
Coc allows you to use bluestacks but it is not supported by customer service. You are thinking of them cracking down on the cheatware that lets them modify the game to get an unfair advantage.
Isn't the cheatware only available through Bluestacks? Botters and stuff have been getting banned like crazy there.
As far as I know the only way people cheated from Android was through Firewall or similar cracked versions, but those have been getting banned for years.

What's the cheatware people have been using lately that caused the update?
Would you kindly?

I don't get why people would want to play a mobile touch screen game on a static PC with a mouse and keyboard. If u were to play a pc game why wouldn't u just get one of the many f2p games that was made for a PC? I've never played a pc game and never would cuz I wouldn't find using a keyboard and mouse to move my toon fun. I'm sure tho that every pc game is a lot better than any mobile game for obvious reasons, so yeah, I don't get why ppl would want to do that unless they had to.

I don't get why people would want to play a mobile touch screen game on a static PC with a mouse and keyboard. If u were to play a pc game why wouldn't u just get one of the many f2p games that was made for a PC? I've never played a pc game and never would cuz I wouldn't find using a keyboard and mouse to move my toon fun. I'm sure tho that every pc game is a lot better than any mobile game for obvious reasons, so yeah, I don't get why ppl would want to do that unless they had to.
Thats like asking why don't you just CH and play another game. People would tell you, "No...?" If you want to spend lots of your real life resources so that you can dual log or more then okay. But in this plan its only so you can dual log with all your toons along with your devices while you normally could not. Its also for those people that have old devices who cannot afford a new one and cannot play. Or for those who do not want to buy an android device to play the other servers. All in all we play Celtic Heroes because its fun and a good community, doesn't matter what platform its on.