Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Has there been a Gelebron bow to drop yet?

If there has been a bow to drop, can someone please share a video killing mobs in the tower with it? and also the skill in real time speed not slow motion.

If there hasn't been a bow to drop yet, can someone post a video of the dagger skill being used in normal speed. instead of slow motion. hard to gauge how usefull the skill is when its in slow mo
Fingal:
  • Onida - Ranger - 226
  • Doopliss - Warrior - 200

Re: Has there been a Gelebron bow to drop yet?

^ It is possible, but unlikely, that the Gele bow animation may differ with gender. I think the male ranger drops to a knee when casting double shot (or another type of skill shot, not sure) whereas I have never seen my female ranger ever drop a knee on any skill shot.
Well, would be odd if female ranger would have to spend so much time on her knees.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Has there been a Gelebron bow to drop yet?

Can someone with capabilities to post video, please do so i can have a nerdgasm.

I want to see it in real time speed. just to see how much time it takes. was dreaming it would be insta cast and not delay autos in anyway. but after seeing rogue animation in slow motion it appeared to be a decent animation trail
Fingal:
  • Onida - Ranger - 226
  • Doopliss - Warrior - 200