Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Class balance

Not really. Generally, selfishness is taking at the expense of others. By not grouping a druid, I'm not taking anything away from him or her. They are in the same condition they were before they asked me. Nothing was lost. And if you want to claim that they lost on the potential extra EXP that they would of gained by leveling with me, i would confidently assure you that you can't lose something you never had to begin with.

I didn't say i never grouped a druid, but you better believe when the grind started getting tough, and i watched that bar slowly progress and my lixes i paid for with real money disappear, damn right i didn't group druids.

Blame OTM, not me. They've known about this problem for years. And have done little about it.

And hey, wasn't it Aileron who told me that i can't tell him how to spend his money when i criticized him for paying to play all this time while continually complaining about the same problems that never get fixed ... well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

When i buy lixes with real money, i get to decide how to use it.

Hey children, nobody is ENTITLED to my stuff. Go vote for Bearnie. If I have a TV, and you don't, i don't have to let you borrow it. That's not selfish. Your not entitled to it. And when your watching my tv... that means i cant. Just like when i buy lixes with real money, i expect a return on that investment in the form of an already calculated growth of EXP. Im not selfish if i don't want that investment diminished. I can't be selfish with something that i bought and owned to begin with, and you were never entitled to share in.
Ugh, Im glad ur not a diplomat, those who cant help themselves will definitely not be helped by u either.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Not really. Generally, selfishness is taking at the expense of others. By not grouping a druid, I'm not taking anything away from him or her. They are in the same condition they were before they asked me. Nothing was lost. And if you want to claim that they lost on the potential extra EXP that they would of gained by leveling with me, i would confidently assure you that you can't lose something you never had to begin with.

I didn't say i never grouped a druid, but you better believe when the grind started getting tough, and i watched that bar slowly progress and my lixes i paid for with real money disappear, damn right i didn't group druids.

Blame OTM, not me. They've known about this problem for years. And have done little about it.

And hey, wasn't it Aileron who told me that i can't tell him how to spend his money when i criticized him for paying to play all this time while continually complaining about the same problems that never get fixed ... well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

When i buy lixes with real money, i get to decide how to use it.

Hey children, nobody is ENTITLED to my stuff. Go vote for Bearnie. If I have a TV, and you don't, i don't have to let you borrow it. That's not selfish. Your not entitled to it. And when your watching my tv... that means i cant. Just like when i buy lixes with real money, i expect a return on that investment in the form of an already calculated growth of EXP. Im not selfish if i don't want that investment diminished. I can't be selfish with something that i bought and owned to begin with, and you were never entitled to share in.
Ugh, Im glad ur not a diplomat, those who cant help themselves will definitely not be helped by u either.
Hate to by the guy, but, talking about how you deny to lix with Druids because they suck and all of this arguing upon that topic isn't going to fix Druids. OTM just needs a big push from the community, they are not going to fix anything over such an argument about denial to lix.

I think I quoted Crims post too.. Fail.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

No worries. And for the record, we are entitled to help the weak, in one way or another. If u dont want to waste ur 100$ on them, use the elixirs u didnt waste money on, because we all know 100$ wont get u from lvl 1 to 220, so u probably have some more elixirs, or u wasted more moeny then ur point would be invalid.

What else, for every 100$ u spend, a druid spends 200$ or more, so think about that.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

No worries. And for the record, we are entitled to help the weak, in one way or another. If u dont want to waste ur 100$ on them, use the elixirs u didnt waste money on, because we all know 100$ wont get u from lvl 1 to 220, so u probably have some more elixirs, or u wasted more moeny then ur point would be invalid.

What else, for every 100$ u spend, a druid spends 200$ or more, so think about that.
Even if Druids are helped, it still will take more time to level, it doesn't really change much, but we need to really push for DPS fixes.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

Even if Druids are helped, it still will take more time to level, it doesn't really change much, but we need to really push for DPS fixes.
From 210-215 I either grouped with a mage and rogue or 2 rogues and it was super fast. But the fastest of it all was my buddy that was a mage would lure mgc out of group and finish mobs. Not everyone is so nice and I hate asking. But they wanted druids for the ring bosses and proteus as quickly as possible. If I were just solo at 210, I'd do a lix or 2 and hit a level per month.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think that the classes, besides druid, are balanced, it really just depends on who the person behind the screen is. some people stat and skill their toons differently, I have found the perfect balance for my mage and have top gear so im pretty op, if people have op gear then of course its going to be easier for them and theyre gonna be op.
You're a 180 ice mage...that by definition is not op. Tell me about balance when your "op" toon does sub 1k dmg hits on endgame bosses lol
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I think that the classes, besides druid, are balanced, it really just depends on who the person behind the screen is. some people stat and skill their toons differently, I have found the perfect balance for my mage and have top gear so im pretty op, if people have op gear then of course its going to be easier for them and theyre gonna be op.
You're a 180 ice mage...that by definition is not op. Tell me about balance when your "op" toon does sub 1k dmg hits on endgame bosses lol
She is op for her level then, but what she's trying to get through is that with OP gear and a perfect balance, any class can be good, except for Druids.

I've seen some of soul's posts and she seems like a nice person, you know, you don't have to bash every comment you can with or without reason. It shows quite a bit about your person.
DarkDruid67 Level 220+
Leader Of Revival
Taranis

OK aside from your need to bash this poster for no reason, are you saying a player doesn't have an understanding of class discrepancies by level 180?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Druids were made to be a support class to begin with, so trying to levelling it on it's own will probably end up with alot of deaths.

One reason Rogues level so quickly is because they're DPS based and can eliminate a target quickly, so those little 1 and 2* mobs they kill are meant to be killed quickly by them.

I think it evens itself out because since Rogues level so darn quick they also have the most struggle to get geared. Take a look at the ratio of Druids to Rogues in each clan, and look at the line for gear for a Rogue. It's crazy.

So levelling quickly sucks if you end up being 170 with Frozen armor still...

I love all the classes :) except for...Oh god OTM make Ranger fun to play :lol:
Would you kindly?

Druids were made to be a support class to begin with, so trying to levelling it on it's own will probably end up with alot of deaths.

One reason Rogues level so quickly is because they're DPS based and can eliminate a target quickly, so those little 1 and 2* mobs they kill are meant to be killed quickly by them.

I think it evens itself out because since Rogues level so darn quick they also have the most struggle to get geared. Take a look at the ratio of Druids to Rogues in each clan, and look at the line for gear for a Rogue. It's crazy.

So levelling quickly sucks if you end up being 170 with Frozen armor still...

I love all the classes :) except for...Oh god OTM make Ranger fun to play :lol:
I think you prove the whole point of this post right here. That there is imbalance. Maybe if there was balance people would be more opt to level and gear a Druid than a rouge.....hmmmmm
225 Druid
225 Rogue

Goonies General, Epona