Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Class balance

^Thats just an extremely stupid statement. When u always lvled with a druid u can save on stops to regain ur health and go all-out dps. All my alts Ive built them extra dps specifically to lvl with druids, and with Criminal I lvled to 220 almost all the time with only me (sometimes with another warrior) and 2 druids, both druids used lightening strike and vines and one had swarm, the XP was better than any other partner.
its not a stupid statement, its a fact druids will slow your xp down if your a high dps class like rogue.
Its a stupid statement that they dont wanna elix with them because they slow them down, and as Ive said, Ive given very good examples on how to not be slowed down with druids.

Yes, I would lvl with a druid over a rogue any day, u need to be very selfish friddo in order to turn down a druid, the way u said it shows how disconnected u are from their problems.

'Druid soloing is known to be slow.' - Known by who? Only in CH. We want our healers to be end-game and not stay lvl 120, every reasonable mmorpg offers the healer classes alternative skills that will take away their supportive abilities in favor of high enough lvling speed rate.
Do u hate druids on Gwydion?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

just level in groups or dual log instead of complaining(very exaggerated complaining I might add) about something that will likely not get fixed, hardly anyone was thankful about strike becoming instacast they just complain about the next thing. improvise and adapt to find a different more efficient way instead of just saying how hard it is neglecting the fact Druids and soloing is commonly known to be slow.
Even ooging a Druid is slow as hell because their dps isn't up to par with other classes
225 Druid
225 Rogue

Goonies General, Epona

just level in groups or dual log instead of complaining(very exaggerated complaining I might add) about something that will likely not get fixed, hardly anyone was thankful about strike becoming instacast they just complain about the next thing. improvise and adapt to find a different more efficient way instead of just saying how hard it is neglecting the fact Druids and soloing is commonly known to be slow.
And what happens when groups turn down druids which happens all the time. And so you now want druids to go buy a 2nd device?

Natures touch gets interrupted CONSTANTLY when being attacked so it's practically a worthless skill to used when lixing. I don't even use touch when lixing, I'd rather spam pots. At 216, it takes about 30 lix per level. My rogue takes 14 and my mage takes about 14.

Now take into the fact that I need to alt book everytime I go to level and then back to bussing and druids are the most expensive class to level.

I'm not even sure why those that don't play druids get offended when we say we want to be able to level as quickly as all classes.

I was lucky enough later in levels to have rogues and mages that would group me. But I can't tell you the number of times I was told "nope, you'll eat up my xp."

What our server did for those that played druids said we weren't staying support build and only staying leveling build which means we had extremely low or no heals. This gave incentive for the high dmg classes to group druids.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

^Thats just an extremely stupid statement. When u always lvled with a druid u can save on stops to regain ur health and go all-out dps. All my alts Ive built them extra dps specifically to lvl with druids, and with Criminal I lvled to 220 almost all the time with only me (sometimes with another warrior) and 2 druids, both druids used lightening strike and vines and one had swarm, the XP was better than any other partner.
its not a stupid statement, its a fact druids will slow your xp down if your a high dps class like rogue.
Its a stupid statement that they dont wanna elix with them because they slow them down, and as Ive said, Ive given very good examples on how to not be slowed down with druids.

Yes, I would lvl with a druid over a rogue any day, u need to be very selfish friddo in order to turn down a druid, the way u said it shows how disconnected u are from their problems.

'Druid soloing is known to be slow.' - Known by who? Only in CH. We want our healers to be end-game and not stay lvl 120, every reasonable mmorpg offers the healer classes alternative skills that will take away their supportive abilities in favor of high enough lvling speed rate.
Do u hate druids on Gwydion?
i love how much you judged me.

i stated a fact not my personal opinion. i have levelled a rogue with a druid and then after awhile i dropped the druid cause rogue earned way more solo.

i have levelled with tons of druids and would never turn down one so id thank you not to call me selfish or 'disconnected'

hate druids? we all level with them when we can and our server has probably the most active druids 215+ out of any other server so there you go ;)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

And what happens when groups turn down druids which happens all the time. And so you now want druids to go buy a 2nd device?

Natures touch gets interrupted CONSTANTLY when being attacked so it's practically a worthless skill to used when lixing. I don't even use touch when lixing, I'd rather spam pots. At 216, it takes about 30 lix per level. My rogue takes 14 and my mage takes about 14.

Now take into the fact that I need to alt book everytime I go to level and then back to bussing and druids are the most expensive class to level.

I'm not even sure why those that don't play druids get offended when we say we want to be able to level as quickly as all classes.

I was lucky enough later in levels to have rogues and mages that would group me. But I can't tell you the number of times I was told "nope, you'll eat up my xp."

What our server did for those that played druids said we weren't staying support build and only staying leveling build which means we had extremely low or no heals. This gave incentive for the high dmg classes to group druids.
dumbfounded as to why it seems no other server wants to group druids, mine has no problem with that infact alot of dps classes ask to group druids when leveling to get them onto floor 6 so i dont see the issue there.
im not asking druids to go buy a second device, but it will be alot easier then asking otm to boost a main support classes dps.

try using winds and abit of dex/defense gear to fix the interupted heals.
dps on your server(and others that wont group druids) need to wake up to themselves and realize bosses arent dying without high level druids.

honestly its only the most expensive class to level because you choose to lix solo/spam pots, with a lix partner a druid can use half the plat a dps class would, clearly you have the lixs and time to do it solo and you choose to, its like doing a job the hardest way instead of asking for help because your impatient and dont want to wait, which i have no problem with of course kudos to you for the commitment. but there is an easier way..

i would agree that druids and mages use waaaay to many alt books, there should be 2 set skill builds you can switch from without alting but need alts to change either one (of course that wont happen because it costs otm $).
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

^ seems like your only looking at this from and endgame point of veiw. I will agree that Druids are almost always welcome to lix in 210 pit ect. But what about people that just start out? Your first main as a Druid with no big clan or access to decent gear is much more a pain than any other class. This is the point- that it takes forever to get there. To get access to that gear or hopefully someone higher level wants to get to know you to invite you into a good clan. It's about balance and Druids are on the low end.
225 Druid
225 Rogue

Goonies General, Epona

^ seems like your only looking at this from and endgame point of veiw. I will agree that Druids are almost always welcome to lix in 210 pit ect. But what about people that just start out? Your first main as a Druid with no big clan or access to decent gear is much more a pain than any other class. This is the point- that it takes forever to get there. To get access to that gear or hopefully someone higher level wants to get to know you to invite you into a good clan. It's about balance and Druids are on the low end.
I found druid easy as a low level to level. Roots, swarm, strike, vines, mobs dead. Now I wasn't in a hurry to level and didn't know what plat items were till about lvl 100. I found players would group in large groups easy on the shale and stonevale levels and OW levels.

It's at the upper levels where it takes a lot more xp to level that I'd find players didn't want to group druids.

I soloed just fine and enjoyed it to around level 160ish and that's when I wanted to start grouping. I think this is when I said this sucks and didn't actively lix a lot. Tower wasn't out yet so clans needing druids at 215 wasn't a thing yet.

Although I started becoming a plat buyer around level 100 so it definitely made it easier
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

i love how much you judged me.

i stated a fact not my personal opinion. i have levelled a rogue with a druid and then after awhile i dropped the druid cause rogue earned way more solo.

i have levelled with tons of druids and would never turn down one so id thank you not to call me selfish or 'disconnected'

hate druids? we all level with them when we can and our server has probably the most active druids 215+ out of any other server so there you go ;)
Whether or not u grace them with ur presence in their lvling group, not being in their favor to fix their issues is in fact selfishness.

So what if u group them? Does it mean they have any less problems? If needed Id lvl with 5 druids at once but that would not take their problems away as a class.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I think that the classes, besides druid, are balanced, it really just depends on who the person behind the screen is. some people stat and skill their toons differently, I have found the perfect balance for my mage and have top gear so im pretty op, if people have op gear then of course its going to be easier for them and theyre gonna be op.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me