Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Necromancer

Has Balor or Lir dropped yet? Or attempted? Seems as though they have the people high enough level to do so.

Has Donn got any good drops so far?
Last edited by Adrith on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fingal:
  • Onida - Ranger - 226
  • Doopliss - Warrior - 200

Re: Necromancer

Too much drama on balor
It's true Balor has had alot of drama in the past and still some players are reluctant to work together. I think the lack of necro kills consists more of the lack of organisation and of course, timezone issues. I strongly believe the people with no issues easily make up the numbers to take down necro, it's just something we need to work on.

It's true Balor has had alot of drama in the past and still some players are reluctant to work together. I think the lack of necro kills consists more of the lack of organisation and of course, timezone issues. I strongly believe the people with no issues easily make up the numbers to take down necro, it's just something we need to work on.
People with no issues? Who might that be?
----------Android----------
Balor
Den-Rogue-221-Aequilibrium
----------Quit ios----------
The world will keep spinning with or without humans so we might as well play CH

People with no issues? Who might that be?
Uhhhh everyone with no issues, I thought it speaks for itself...

Let me rephrase for you to understand then. People who want to play the game and move foward without having the problems others might cause, and the grudges people around them might have, hold them back. A majority of clans will have someone that holds a grudge or will refuse to work alongside another person for the good of the server, all I'm saying is we need to move past that.

Necro dropped a void necro dagger last night on Donn.

Lots of cool stuff has been dropping off necro. Tons of shadow daggers and bows.
Void necro dagger ring? Do you mean godly? The rings arent tiered like weapons meaning dark, shadow, void. Grand, Mighty, Majestic, royal, imperial, godly.

We have gotten rings for dps and mages from grand-Imperial. No Godly yet, and no shadow daggers or bows.
Fingal:
  • Onida - Ranger - 226
  • Doopliss - Warrior - 200

Necro dropped a void necro dagger last night on Donn.

Lots of cool stuff has been dropping off necro. Tons of shadow daggers and bows.
Void necro dagger ring? Do you mean godly? The rings arent tiered like weapons meaning dark, shadow, void. Grand, Mighty, Majestic, royal, imperial, godly.

We have gotten rings for dps and mages from grand-Imperial. No Godly yet, and no shadow daggers or bows.
He's talking about wep
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.