Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mages needed on Fingal

I initially started the game at the instance of my cousin, once downloaded and the account set up page popped up it randomised my server and my cousin and i were on two different servers. I changed to the server he was on and i levelled my characters but now i am slightly bored. So i decided to go back to the first ever character i created which currently is a level 48 mage on the Fingal server.

I plan on levelling my mage on this server and any help will be welcome.

Fingal won't help you out they did it to a person who ended up using them
Smh...you should probably find out first before posting. We actually did get him all the skill books and started gear he needed. But he found a better transfer to lirs and returned all his stuff and went to lirs.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Smh...you should probably find out first before posting. We actually did get him all the skill books and started gear he needed. But he found a better transfer to lirs and returned all his stuff and went to lirs.
About 4 mlnths ago i went over fingal and saw this 190 rogue in I think wyrmbane or wick yelling at a level 10 for asking to be geared and lixed up... she was saying how they got used once before , you seem to monitor all threads on this forum lmao

About 4 mlnths ago i went over fingal and saw this 190 rogue in I think wyrmbane or wick yelling at a level 10 for asking to be geared and lixed up... she was saying how they got used once before , you seem to monitor all threads on this forum lmao
Weekends I have a lot of downtime. I just hit the view unread messages option
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue