Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mages needed on Fingal

Any extra classes at end game helps. We never really have an issue with rogues, rangers, and typically we are ok on tank and heals. Never hurts having more support druids for raids and edl runs. Or tanks for that matter. What's been the downfall the last few proteus raids we've organized was the lures on the boss. DPS is strong. Tanks are pro. Druids are pro. Only 4 active mages on the entire server that have access to arcane. One is in a smaller clan that doesn't raid or do bosses on Fingal. the other 3 have split time zones. Only technically need one mage for lures. but helps having their dps as well as shared lures. Etc.

Also i think ice and fire are easy to get to 50/50. I think magic lure is tough. i think only smurff and lj can get magic lure to 50. not sure if fokai has a +5 magic lure item yet.

I would be willing to assist anyone who doesn't already play a end game toon on fingal level a mage to end game. I can Tank with warcry while you spam aoe. or Provide lixs. If you seem like a decent person with motivation to play on Fingal where we constantly drop bosses. Although some drama may exist, we are all brothers and move on quickly.
Fingal:
  • Onida - Ranger - 226
  • Doopliss - Warrior - 200

Re: Mages needed on Fingal

Welllll I'd need 3m gold 200 of each sig crate about 500-600 SKS and energy lixes and I think we have a deal ._.
Too late your in Balor :lol:
Shhhh
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I could lvl a mage.
I mean i have one at 156 with decent jewelry and full frozen so it wont take that long.
Only prob is im broke af and cant afford lixes.
As many know i do long lix runs (when i have em ofc) so if you really stand for your word and u provide lixes im in for lixin a mage to eg.

Welllll I'd need 3m gold 200 of each sig crate about 500-600 SKS and energy lixes and I think we have a deal ._.
You'd get to level 100 and quit again . . . for the 4th time
Pfff not if doop still played
._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.