Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Raid Boss Camping Tips!

Since Taranis has been invaded, by the clan Benevolence, in order to protect the peace we have and our raid rotation we have to camp hrung

Would just like to get a few tips from u guys, we have never camped a boss with a 2 day long window and so far it's proving to be quite difficult, the foreigner Bene are finding this much easier as they are used to it and all they do is play ch

Re: Raid Boss Camping Tips!

No tips to it really just have someone logged out near hrung. And log on them every ten minutes or so to check.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

No tips to it really just have someone logged out near hrung. And log on them every ten minutes or so to check.
We tried that but lost a hrung to them because they are fixed at hrung and all they do is camp, if we check every 10mins and boss spawns when we logged we lost it, I guess it depends on a lot of luck and you can't win em all

I just wanted to see how other worlds do things to see if what we are doing is right or not and how we could do things differently

You want tips for camping? What do u expect us to say lol.
Lol we thought u had a special technique to make it spawn faster guess we were wrong.

T.T Disappointment

You want tips for camping? What do u expect us to say lol.
Lol we thought u had a special technique to make it spawn faster guess we were wrong.

T.T Disappointment
Loool no but I wish. I remember one guy that would just sit at a spawn point for hours and hours and when it popped we would all rush to the boss, we was all like wft ur too dedicated lol but it sounds like u already do all u can, hard to have eyes on a boss 24/7

Lol. you haven't seen real camping when there's only one alt or one person doing it at a time. Come back when you have multiple (full) groups from opposing clans camping Hrung for 40+ hours. :lol:

Welcome to Camping Heroes!

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

When will OTM decide to make dungeons with a raid boss at the end.... Seriously does anyone enjoy all this camping?

ch bosses is like 100% world bosses ALL THE TIME..
People start fights and drama just because otm wants protect their weird understanding of what MMO is
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

2 clans deciding what other players can or cannot kill isnt piece son. Otm intended for bosses to be fought over, thats the nature of open world bosses. Dont be salty about it here, do something, like bene did.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows