Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Leveling 225+? /video?

I really hope they don't add more levels
they have to otherwise new areas wouldnt make much sense.. only bossing is boring :lol: ,
~Exe~
OTM has promised and sworn they won't add higher level mobs after a huge backlash from the community when they raised up the level cap
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

they have to otherwise new areas wouldnt make much sense.. only bossing is boring :lol: ,
~Exe~
OTM has promised and sworn they won't add higher level mobs after a huge backlash from the community when they raised up the level cap
03.31.16 -Exe rip
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

03.31.16 -Exe rip
the day me exe passed away we did not no wot 2 do wiv r selfs we woz 2 upset 2 spk rip in peace exe i am lookin after ur parrot 4 u luv
Bitey the type of guy to do some rap unfathomable at the funeral :lol:
I'm just a living organism that has arisen, with so many bars I could manufacturer for various prisions,
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

~Exe~
Grinding for levels is even more boring, wth. There is no point in getting higher levels when everything is relative anyway.

Many MMORPG games have survived for years with a level cap of 50-90. Bosses can be made harder as gear become more powerful.
If the level cap was 150, Hrung/Mordy/Necro/Gelebron could all be 150 too, just harder than Aggy, and to beat them you need better items.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.