Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Creativity

Who else wants more creativity for the game in the future? Of course right now there are many things that "come first" and need to be fixed, but that's how it's always going to be. It would be fun to be able to name your new pet like most MMO's allow, or even name your own weapons. Then it would be awesome to have a place in castle to change the look of your character, body stance, running animation, hair, eyes, face. Then maybe have a one time name change like clash of clans had. To do this have the previous name listed somewhere in the view character window, and when trading someone who has changed their name click on their name and it shows their previous name.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Re: Creativity

I think we will hopefully see an appearance changer in future updates, the system for doing it would be far less complex than say account changing.

Naming items is quite a good suggestion CS:GO and TF2 have a similar system that is very popular.

Adding more character Features would be cool such as eye color and different color face paint. also a way to change it in game because mt gray hair is ugly.
If You sell your chickens you have no soul

When i read that topic... I was thinking of the couple Last Event bosses....

- Obelisk (had that, it was boring even before)
- Emberdrake next event (had that one, just another Mordris in a different color
- skain, a small woodcrown?
- spider event boss, looks like lvl 155 DL boss
- etc... There is many more who look alike to other mobs or older events
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Yes, but I'd rather see the same mobs coming back while they are working on improving the game and fixing issues than seeing good looking new mobs.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

When i read that topic... I was thinking of the couple Last Event bosses....

- Obelisk (had that, it was boring even before)
- Emberdrake next event (had that one, just another Mordris in a different color
- skain, a small woodcrown?
- spider event boss, looks like lvl 155 DL boss
- etc... There is many more who look alike to other mobs or older events
155 DL used to be orange. Dunno when it became white, though.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.