Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM staff (Q&A)

Okay, Im just curious because it is brought up a ton
If OTM staff played the game they would know
. So the question is whats your highest level?
How often do you play?
How long at a time?
How long has it been since you have played?
What are some of the reason y'all change something none will ever notice?
And would any of y'all be willing to level a player to 185 WITHOUT buying or 'hacking' plat and buy it from players THEN trying leveling to 200 to see the grinding it takes
Last edited by kingokkillers on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Re: OTM staff

Lvl 158, Dexxa. Would be stated otherwise as OTM takes pride in Muldar and Dexxa being their legit players and none of the rest, Idk which world he plays on (Dexxa) and I believe hes a ranger.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

• 200 ish on an unknown toon, 126 on my main.
    Dexxa has a high level toon on Android.
    Various unnamed Design Toons 150+
  • 1 - 2 hours maybe each couple of days but I have been busy recently, myself and the girlfriend running / hiking
  • Today, Bounties / Quests
  • Don't think so? We bug fixed Low Level Lux awhile ago to my memory.
  • Doing / Done (Want to get my main up but I've been going to the gym more after work)

Curious why a 126 toon is your "main". Does that imply the level 200ish was not legit and made using OTM powers?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Curious why a 126 toon is your "main". Does that imply the level 200ish was not legit and made using OTM powers?
No just due to its name "Muldar" I consider it my main.

The 200+ was created before I started working at OTM so has a personal name attached.

The 200+ was created before I started working at OTM so has a personal name attached.

Ooo account sharing!

Reporting!

Ooo account sharing!

Reporting!
Fun Fact:

I have 1 ban on my account, Morgana banned me for "Breaking Terms of Service" I believe after I ate something from her desk drawer :lol:

You levelled to 200+ with no plat ever bought?

Sorry but I don't believe it, some posts you have made a few months ago showed some negligence on vital gameplay aspects that would be familiar to someone who levelled to 200 with no plat.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

You levelled to 200+ with no plat ever bought?

Sorry but I don't believe it, some posts you have made a few months ago showed some negligence on vital gameplay aspects that would be familiar to someone who levelled to 200 with no plat.
Few months ago I probably knew less about the game, I've admittedly been power levelling recently until irl stuff got in the way.

Would you be able to PM me on some of the topics? I'd be interested to learn more on them if I have not already.

Okay Muldar time to go to level 230 with 20 lixes a level :) No plat
Do you ever get mad with how OTM does stuff and the way they prioritize things from A PLAYER point of view if you got a level 200?

Id be curious to know what level Esq is :)
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue