Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM staff (Q&A)

I think it is funny when people say you can not level to 200+ without buying plat... I have a 227 rogue, 190 mage and a ranger up and coming and have never bought plat towards leveling. I bought plat one time and it was $25 I got for my birthday, gone in 10 minutes and all the profit I used on sigils xD

I know people who have leveled to 220 without frozen armor... I know people who have leveled to 228 and never bought plat. It is not impossible. just have to know the right people and spend a little more time :)
At the moment i am level 219 never spent anything on plat and here i am with only my dl legs and gloves which were only given to me at level 210+. :evil: Wish i had a dl set by now!!! Very depressing!
god that sucks :shock:

in Gwydion all classes bar rogue will get dl around 170-175 and edl at 205 in either of the top clans
Oderint Dum Metuant.

^^^^Gwydion rocks!
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Would you share features in the "Top List" that we will likely see in the game in 2016?
10) Ordering (way too many) drinks in the tavern
9) Yuuuuge shoulder armour!
8) New emote: chicken dance
7) Level 10000 Friendly Puppy boss
6) New mini game: Instead of Guitar Hero, we get Lute Hero
5) Female Firbolgs in sexy outfits
4) Old event bosses return, all at once right next to each other, so no one can kill them
3) Forget cross-world PVP, we are getting cross-game PVP with OaC to show those wimps how PVP is done!
2) An auction house where you can only trade chickens

annnnd.....

1) Give Muldar a raise!
:D
Where is the wisp pets and chicken mounts on the list though? Not important enough :(
SCUBA: Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus.

:D
Where is the wisp pets and chicken mounts on the list though? Not important enough :(
Wisp pets are 2017. Chicken mounts would be too OP and would unbalance the game :D
Wisps are 2017? So you actually mean 2019 and chicken mounts would just peck gele to death :D
SCUBA: Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus.

This has probably been asked a lot, but is there any plans to create a auction house/trade centre? similar to the one in runescape if ya dont know what im talking about
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

This has probably been asked a lot, but is there any plans to create a auction house/trade centre? similar to the one in runescape if ya dont know what im talking about
On our list of focuses, no scheduled release date.

Without going into a whole topic on it, lot of work.

I think it is funny when people say you can not level to 200+ without buying plat... I have a 227 rogue, 190 mage and a ranger up and coming and have never bought plat towards leveling. I bought plat one time and it was $25 I got for my birthday, gone in 10 minutes and all the profit I used on sigils xD

I know people who have leveled to 220 without frozen armor... I know people who have leveled to 228 and never bought plat. It is not impossible. just have to know the right people and spend a little more time :)
At the moment i am level 219 never spent anything on plat and here i am with only my dl legs and gloves which were only given to me at level 210+. :evil: Wish i had a dl set by now!!! Very depressing!
I was leveling pretty fast-ish from 185, and therefore got BP at 210. There was a low drop rate of P horns, and when they were accumulated were given too offhand. We had about 3 purple EDL sets waiting, in bank and therefore three people got edl sets. I got mine at 211. I just hit 215 no plat :D
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

Muldar should start a YouTube channel ;)
Debated it ;)

We actually have an unlisted test video from me playing about with scripts on internal servers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPtzCOpgPmY

Nothing fancy but it pretty much spawned the "A Look At" on our Facebook page, one of our more popular posts.