Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM staff

That was literally avoiding all my questions, even tho no one can see what are ur evasions and abilities at. Its hard to claim to be 200+ but provide very little information backing it up, as someone once told me, try to understand my position and where I come from, we try to see u as a legit player like us and understand u better, but u dont really help us with that.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

That was literally avoiding all my questions, even tho no one can see what are ur evasions and abilities at. Its hard to claim to be 200+ but provide very little information backing it up, as someone once told me, try to understand my position and where I come from, we try to see u as a legit player like us and understand u better, but u dont really help us with that.
I guess then you don't have to believe me? Up to personal choice I guess.

I think I have proven I already play the game a large amount, I do not wish to give out details as I have previously discussed my build and screen shotted my character on external chat programs.

I think I have proven I already play the game a large amount, I do not wish to give out details as I have previously discussed my build and screen shotted my character on external chat programs.
Screenshot your stat page cut everything out but level :)
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Screenshot your stat page cut everything out but level :)
Both my tablets are in the office but I will try to tomorrow :)

Going to have to change my fash for the picture though :lol:

Guys chill.-. Muldar i believe u if u gimme a chicken hat e.e
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Muldar is beginning to remind me of another player I knew on another mobile MMO lol In a good way :p It's nice hearing non-cookie-cutter responses or something that sounds scripted from a staff member regarding the game.

I can believe you're actually trying to get our concerns across to the right people at OTM but I have one question regarding this, are they actually listening to it? I can't remember ever hearing from them directly about our concerns and their plans to improve anything
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

i have 3 main questions, feel free not to answer them as they relate to your 'secret' toon.

1 do you have a separate forum account for that toon?

2 would you say what world you are from or is that too much information? if you say Epona i think i know who you are 8-)

3 have you ever told anyone ingame who is friends with your 200 toon that your muldar? :roll:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Thanks for all the feedback Muldar! I have a few nab questions myself if you have time ;)

-Could all BOE (Bind on Equip) be removed aside from quest items? Specifically past Event drops like Silverweb.

-Will we ever see an Auction House or Market for Buying and Selling?

-Are there plans for any Event lux to go higher than level 190?

-When wearing 2 diff bracer's with regen could we see those both being utilized as opposed to just one bracer's regen?

-When can we expect Event Rings to actually be good again? Are the days of good rings like Reaper and Huntsman over? I say this because over the past year the Event Rings have really been terrible.

-What is being done to help promote the game and get more players joining our worlds?

-Would we ever have an option to change our In game name or have an option to transfer to another world that uses the same platform? (Apple/Android)

Poor Muldar xD

Why all the questions? Have him take pictures secretly of the staff and offices (make it hush hush and be ninja silent) and post it all right here.

My challenge for you Muldar is to take a pic of all staff members wo them noticing and post it here!

(On a more serious note, dont post wo them knowing, thats a breech lol)

Gogo Muldja (Mulda + Ninja) -_0
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Hey guys, it's been really nice reading through this thread and seeing all your interest in OTM :)

Whenever I play, I play on Balor, as I am a big fan of Android devices and my main character is a level 187 Rogue.

Unfortunately due to work and home life commitments I've not been online in a while :( but you can be sure that with what we have planned for this year I will be back!
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile