Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Void Wand of Deathly Touch

I've recently been messing around with a void wand and when testing it on dummies it has yet to hit over 3.5k. When the description says up to 10k. Personally I don't think there should be any reason why it should be missing 7k damage on a dummies. Not to mention the fact of hard a Void item is to even get. Could this be a bug or have others experienced this as well? Thanks
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed

Re: Void Wand of Deathly Touch

This is the case with all "up to x damage" items, and even skills. I've got no clue why its like this. If it literally is not possible, under any circumstances, to hit the "up to" damage specified, why even put it on there!?

Oh, a void necro bow that does "up to" 2000 proc damage? does 500.

The only exception I have ever found is gara/skain set. It says "up to 200 extra damage" but that one is consistently adding 200 damage to your attacks.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Re: Void Wand of Deathly Touch

I've recently been messing around with a void wand and when testing it on dummies it has yet to hit over 3.5k. When the description says up to 10k. Personally I don't think there should be any reason why it should be missing 7k damage on a dummies. Not to mention the fact of hard a Void item is to even get. Could this be a bug or have others experienced this as well? Thanks
Yes the description is bugged it is supposed to read 4K.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|