Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Proteus

I was wondering maybe Im wrong on his dmg type, what kind of dmg does Proteus deals? Crush? Slash? Pierce?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Proteus

Btw. Has anyone commented on prots skill times being a bit short? Another 5 seconds to each would make him managable with out him raging everytime
Yep one of the many feedbacks I gave since Proteus came out http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=81914

But CH players are happy to zerg and OTM is in no rush to do any fix or change. Muldar says he gives weekly feedback reports and drops it off the Desgn Team's suggestion box (pictured below)

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

xD i see what u did there.
But seriously. Make the game fun.
Maybe increase the duration of the debuff to 20 and the skill time to 30 seconds. Keeps the boss mechanics and lets melee do decent damage between running in and out

Id completely remove the debuff. Do u understand how idiotic it is that a skill takes away our attack speed drastically and even heroic haste which adds 60% attack speed has ZERO effect on it? I understand that AoE skills that u run from add to the fun, but not when it has such large range, no red area and its not even the dmg of Rotor that is the issue (ofc dont get hit by kinetic swing, that hits harder), its simply the debuff.

I personally think that Proteus Prime as a whole raid might be equally or almost as hard as Gelebron raid.

I personally think that Proteus Prime as a whole raid might be equally or almost as hard as Gelebron raid.
i dont agree due to the numbers that can take a prot prime/base vs gelebron and even necro
Oderint Dum Metuant.

i dont agree due to the numbers that can take a prot prime/base vs gelebron and even necro
Yes, but thats because Prime can be dragged longer. The difference is, Prime has shorter rage timer (so u need almost the same amount of ppl to cover for the 5 mins, a bit less), much higher evasions, perhaps higher resists, and attack speed debuff. Necro and Gelebron require numbers to the large amount of adds, lots of roles to cover, while on proteus its simply to outdps him.

Id completely remove the debuff. Do u understand how idiotic it is that a skill takes away our attack speed drastically and even heroic haste which adds 60% attack speed has ZERO effect on it? I understand that AoE skills that u run from add to the fun, but not when it has such large range, no red area and its not even the dmg of Rotor that is the issue (ofc dont get hit by kinetic swing, that hits harder), its simply the debuff.

You can avoid kinetic swing by standing/dpsing from behind boss. The skill aoe is only in its front half. Downside is the freeze at the back