Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spring Closed Beta Testers Selected!

Who is your main Blackmamba?
Hes runvs (mage) on Rhia.

I didnt get accepted this time, I think Muldar is afraid of me ever since Gelebron beta. Dont worry Muldar, I dont bite, I just scold admins for not doing their job.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Seems like all the youtubers are getting in...Frodo you should put your name in your channel so muldar knows that's you. Guess otm is more inclined to reward the "advertisers" than to have knowledgeable players help fix the game :? A month from now when dozens of complaint posts are made on forums a week, I guess we will know why :)
lol thats cool, im not gonna bend on my knees infront of OTM to get accepted :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

But I'm not a YouTuber. :s I don't get that logic lol
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Seems like all the youtubers are getting in...Frodo you should put your name in your channel so muldar knows that's you. Guess otm is more inclined to reward the "advertisers" than to have knowledgeable players help fix the game :? A month from now when dozens of complaint posts are made on forums a week, I guess we will know why :)
Experience? I've been playing since 2012 I think I have that. I wouldn't go labeling OTM as "inclined" to add me for that reason. Plus me and Exe (the only tubers Ik who were added) have been in previous beta's, so we have experience... :-|
DeadShadows
Mabon
Level: 226+ Mage
Level: 130 Rogue
Level: 190+ Druid
Level: 100+ Warrior (DeadLevels)
Clan: Nova
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/deadshadows

I was accepted, and am hardly a YouTuber :lol:
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I was accepted, and am hardly a YouTuber :lol:
grrr regen got in and not me!

A lot of players seem to be raising issues about the testers we selected so I will just post to clear up some confusion.

Testers were selected from a list of 600+ no bias was made in the selection process.

For this beta we required a large spread of levels so many high end players did not get selected

We selected many testers who have provided valuable feedback previously such as our Guides.

Executive was selected as a random tester, he like everyone else will have the same rules put on him, if he is disruptive he will be removed.

"Youtubers" as you put it will also fall under the same rules, this is a closed beta, if details are shared they are subject to being removed.
Who is your main Blackmamba?
Hes runvs (mage) on Rhia.

I didnt get accepted this time, I think Muldar is afraid of me ever since Gelebron beta. Dont worry Muldar, I dont bite, I just scold admins for not doing their job.
And I don't accept testers who are disruptive to testing.

"Scolding admins" as you put it is not what testing is about, you are welcome to provide feedback but "scolding" admins who are assisting players in their own free time is not acceptable.
I was there with the Geleb testers and it was a blast! Unique fashion would be cool Muldar! Make it shine or do something unique ;)
Reason I was not selected for this closed beta...? Muldar hates my face! *Sigh*
Maybe the fashion on my warrior looked so good that Muldar didn't invite me so as to not make others jealous. That must be it ;)
You are always welcome Ir0n, you are a great tester.

Unfortunately many did not make it in this beta due to the wide range of levels we required.

As a side note.

If people are coming on to this forum to be disruptive both towards players and staff they will be removed.

I am generally relaxed and understand what the internet can be like but I can draw a line.

If anyone chooses to pass that line they are not helping the community and will be banned.