Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sulis a "Dead Server"?

At this point it doesn't take a scientist to realize that my server of Sulis has some of the lowest player activity compared to any other server. While some servers such as arawn and Mabon castles remain packed throughout day and night. Sulis is a server with a castle often found empty or near to it. I have recently been trying to find a way to allow my server to regain some popularity. I looking for creative or interesting ways that I can do to gain some popularity for it.

Aloth of people on other servers have asked me stuff like why I don't just Xfer over to another more populated server. And I reply to them with Sulis is my home, I began my journey in 2011 on this server and have no current plans to ever leave. No amount of popularity on a server could change my mind and make me to leave behind 4-5 years of memories

So mainly, I'm asking for help. What can I do to bring back some life to this old ghost town of a server. Any ideas?
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

Re: Sulis a "Dead Server"?

From what I've heard is sulis has 3 clans capable of killing almost all bosses. If that is true, sulis is far from being a dead server.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

At this point it doesn't take a scientist to realize that my server of Sulis has some of the lowest player activity compared to any other server. While some servers such as arawn and Mabon castles remain packed throughout day and night. Sulis is a server with a castle often found empty or near to it. I have recently been trying to find a way to allow my server to regain some popularity. I looking for creative or interesting ways that I can do to gain some popularity for it.

Aloth of people on other servers have asked me stuff like why I don't just Xfer over to another more populated server. And I reply to them with Sulis is my home, I began my journey in 2011 on this server and have no current plans to ever leave. No amount of popularity on a server could change my mind and make me to leave behind 4-5 years of memories

So mainly, I'm asking for help. What can I do to bring back some life to this old ghost town of a server. Any ideas?
Depends on the timezone ur in, around the eu timezone it's a little inactive but later in the day it's pretty active. The fact that the castle is 'dead' is because there are barely any noobs.

Edit - grammar
Last edited by RogueOwnerz on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RogueOwnerz: lvl 217 Rogue on Sulis

TheHealer99: lvl 158 Druid on Sulis.

MageOwnerz lvl 130 Mage on Sulis.

WarriorOwnerz lvl 201 Warrior on Sulis.

QuikArrow, lvl 66 Ranger on sulis.

castle dead on gwydion also, still have 2 clans that can kill everything except gelebron
Retribution, the dominant clan can kill everything except gelebron yet. Proteus prime without rage if we got all the top dps online.

Soldiersofjah has gotten a few mordris here and there but havend been able to kill necromancer or harder bosses yet.
RogueOwnerz: lvl 217 Rogue on Sulis

TheHealer99: lvl 158 Druid on Sulis.

MageOwnerz lvl 130 Mage on Sulis.

WarriorOwnerz lvl 201 Warrior on Sulis.

QuikArrow, lvl 66 Ranger on sulis.

I think you got the wrong idea, SULIS IS NOT DEAD, if it was a single server clan, we would have taken down gelebron before any other server. Endgame players are scattered throughout 3 clans, that's why you might think activity is less.....and castle being empty is a good thing in my opinion.

The Castle is Empty a lot of times because people are killing bosses and usually have other things they are doing. Many of the people in castle are players who are low levels (180 and below imo) and don't help much at camping or bosses yet. I see the person writing this thread is a level 170's it seems. Maybe spend less time camping the castle boss and spend it leveling up and helping whatever clan you may be in. End game high level toons usually have fun outside of castle or just stop in from time to time. Your world is what you make it. If you think it's dead because the castle is empty then try walking outside of it.