Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spring 2016 Open / Closed Beta!

I have a question (Note that I already submitted the form).
I have different amounts of free time everyday. Sunday to Wednesday, I only log 0-45 min. Thursday, up to 5 hrs. Friday and Saturday up to 2 hrs. My question is, which choice should I choose?
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

If you want to enter with multiple toons(alts), do you need to send multiple forms?

Cheers Mizza
Can apply with multiple characters but the system may only copy across your first entry.
I have a question (Note that I already submitted the form).
I have different amounts of free time everyday. Sunday to Wednesday, I only log 0-45 min. Thursday, up to 5 hrs. Friday and Saturday up to 2 hrs. My question is, which choice should I choose?
Either should be fine :)
Is there a scheduled date for this to begin?
Around the week after entry for closed, slightly after for open, submission times may move date around.

Emails will be sent when live.

Can't wait to see Spring 2016! Question. I already submitted an application however I ran into a few problems. First off the email I use for my Apple ID is an old one that I think has been deleted. Therefore contacting me through the email I wrote won't be possible. What now? Who can I tell the email that I would like to be contacted from. Second is the amount of "time I can log". I selected "up to 2 hours " but I don't think this really represents me. I can log a consistent 1 hour min per day but on certain weekdays and the weekend I can log a usual 2-4+ hours. Help? I suggest a little 250 character blurb to write any addition information. Thank You!
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis