Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Snorri Change Poll

Hello

Since no one made a poll about what changes players would like to see happening to snorri I made one. I chose a few popular suggestions suggested here on the forums. Click the link below to get redirected to the poll.

https://pollev.com/superautumn256?_ga=1 ... 1455451585

The numbers before the suggestions are the amount of votes for that suggestion so far.

Edit: This is the link to the results so far: https://www.polleverywhere.com/multiple ... V4mjDrzeBK

Apparently the poll is full, I think due to it being a free version.
Last edited by paggasquid on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Snorri Change Poll

this link is external to the game, there is an ios app for the pollev, maybe you can share the app link before making this poll. suggesting that we only stick to voting on the forum since privacy these days is not protecting people as much as we want.
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.

this link is external to the game, there is an ios app for the pollev, maybe you can share the app link before making this poll. suggesting that we only stick to voting on the forum since privacy these days is not protecting people as much as we want.
1) Feel free to create a poll yourself
2) The site is legit. The site does not require you to fill in any information nor does it require you to download any files. All you have to do is open the link, choose your answer and that's it.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

This post is sad, starting to show how lazy people are. Otm already said countless times they are working on something. Snorri should stay the same. This Game is not made to be cake walk so these post are just annoying to be honest.
DarkBahamut - 220 Warrior
DarkDPS - 226 Rouge
DarkHealer - 182 Druid

This post is sad, starting to show how lazy people are. Otm already said countless times they are working on something. Snorri should stay the same. This Game is not made to be cake walk so these post are just annoying to be honest.
Snorri is far from a 'cake walk'.
Fyi information I already have my dl/edl weapons. I am only camping snorri for clannies now who don't have their dl weapons yet. I was just curious what suggestion people preferred and I think this would be a good incication for otm whatever they are planning for snorri.

Snorri should not stay the samenin mu opinion. It hinders every clan in every server from progressing properly.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Fyi information I already have my dl/edl weapons. I am only camping snorri for clannies now who don't have their dl weapons yet. I was just curious what suggestion people preferred and I think this would be a good incication for otm whatever they are planning for snorri.

Snorri should not stay the samenin mu opinion. It hinders every clan in every server from progressing properly.
Players wanted Sreng, Stonecrusher and Rockhides to drop crowns too. I think that's a little extreme, and makes it as Darkbahamut says, 'a cake walk'.

Whatever they do to Snorri, should be consistent with other DL bosses. If Rockhide and SC start dropping crowns then all the other placeholders should be the changed as well, Slayer and Warchief and King Boggan dropping Horns, etc. That means the entire line of DL quests have just been handed in a silver platter, with a cake on top.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

These forums have zero direct link from the game and are entirely "external to the game", must be impeding on your privacy! :oops:

Don't worry, nobody is after you and your private life when the most interesting part of your day is playing celtic heroes.
Good discussion boys

Players wanted Sreng, Stonecrusher and Rockhides to drop crowns too. I think that's a little extreme, and makes it as Darkbahamut says, 'a cake walk'.

Whatever they do to Snorri, should be consistent with other DL bosses. If Rockhide and SC start dropping crowns then all the other placeholders should be the changed as well, Slayer and Warchief and King Boggan dropping Horns, etc. That means the entire line of DL quests have just been handed in a silver platter, with a cake on top.
>if dl follows the same structure as edl it will be a cake on a silver platter for noobs
Good discussion boys