Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reinstated World First Gelebron kill: Resurgence of Araw

Can we have a explanation of what happened
Good luck getting a straight answer :lol: :roll:
Omg do none of you know what a server rollback is? OTM literally explained this like 10 times already...
if you read Muldars edit of OP, you'll notice it says server MIGRATION.

very rarely, does anyone do a migration without doing a quick backup so that you don't lose anything. Imagine them doing a migration of the player files, and you lose the last month, would you think that's normal?
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

Re: Reinstated World First Gelebron kill: Resurgence of Araw

Can we have a explanation of what happened
We moved hosting providers (Technically)

I've been working this week with hosting providers and domain registrars to get everything transferred to our new host and get everything working.

The problem occurred with the back up the hosting company was given by the first company, in that it was slightly outdated in comparison to my backups.

So while I have forum back ups and recovery files the 'base' transfer seems to be from the 22nd of January.

I was going to do a restore of the back up I have but due to file size / possible complications I thought safest bet was just to continue a fresh.

The good news is this allowed me some time to update some back end server side stuff and do some updates (More to do though) so we should now be running smoothly, get less downtime and have a faster connection.