Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

When is the

When is the next double platinum event usually out I can't remember the times of year they do, do the sale

Thanks
The fire of the past burns within me.

183 mage
Lugh
Alliance

Re: When is the

Locked :D
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

When is the next double platinum event usually out I can't remember the times of year they do, do the sale

Thanks
Lots of topics on the subject. Please use the search option of the forums before posting a new topic.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Double plat has usually been near the Anniversary of Celtic during the summers and the weekend of Black Friday in November. (It was near in the 3rd week last August 2015 and in June 2014.)
They will announce it about 3 days prior to the sale to prepare.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Happens usually on Black Friday and Anniversary. The Anniversary itself is in June 18th, but the double plat this year was a bit later I believe.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

All our Double Platinum events will be announced 3 days prior on Social Media and on the Forums by myself :)

Best bet is to keep an eye on our forums, social media (Facebook, Twitter) and on the "!" icon top right in-game.