Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Old Stonevale. It's like a Phantom limb after amputa

It's probably fair to assume that most of the players who played a significant amount of time there before ow came out are going to miss it or prefer it as there is a lot of nostalgia and memories. And tbh this game in general was more fun in its earlier stages as you didn't have to worry about buying plat or being on 24/7 for lock battles.

All that being said I don't think anyone can argue that the old sv is graphically better than the new one lol
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Thanks for the pictures. Lost most of mine when I switched iPads. Were they from before Xmas 2011 ?

The time we spent there trying to get the Diamonds and the various Spirit stones (though they came from the Catacombs and Stomefang too I think) and that damn pink unicorn would never spawn.

Yes the new one prettier but the old Stonevale's simplicity means it is easier to remember. Plus the old Druid pit was better for training Abilities. You could drag more into a group.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Thanks for the pictures. Lost most of mine when I switched iPads. Were they from before Xmas 2011 ?

The time we spent there trying to get the Diamonds and the various Spirit stones (though they came from the Catacombs and Stomefang too I think) and that damn pink unicorn would never spawn.

Yes the new one prettier but the old Stonevale's simplicity means it is easier to remember. Plus the old Druid pit was better for training Abilities. You could drag more into a group.
Yep its ss from 2011 right after meteor armor came out ;)
I ve some connacht outfit screenshot too, if u want ican post them even if its off topic

Mage ftw