Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

rotaion slots

How's everyone finding the rotaion slots going, I'm finding it insanely good,
This is what I can achieve in slot rotaion and to be ready when next skill is ready to be casted
Last edited by Heath on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CLAN (Kudos) Ex ascension

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage

Re: rotaion slots

What you can achieve with rotaion slots,
Basically swapping rings between each cast brace weapons helms ect to achieve the highest damage possible, how's everyone finding it (while bossing) and casting every time skill is ready ofc
CLAN (Kudos) Ex ascension

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage

What you can achieve with rotaion slots,
Basically swapping rings between each cast brace weapons helms ect to achieve the highest damage possible, how's everyone finding it (while bossing) and casting every time skill is ready ofc
I only find it usefull to swap my hrung fs helm and edl helm during mordy, I think the switch between casts is too much effort for a too little gain. I haven't tried swapping mordy skill rings yet.

I also have to mention that I do only have 16 hotbar slots and that may be too less to use the hotbar swap properly with alot of gear.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

It's nice as a dps warrior with bash set for gelebron to switch from offhand axe to shield to bash and back to axe for damage as needed :). And mount to weapons on the fly as you come into a boss is great, best thing about it imo
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

I miss the old swapping where you could do things like use spears to rupture and sneaky, use gear changes while things were casting, and even spam certain skills. It's still a huge buff to toons but it's half as good as when it was introduced. Swapping one item per skill allows my Druid to max 7 skills to 50 and even get 15 points on one final skill.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Why would you not gear swap? Just swapping in ancient beastbone gloves for every cast adds a bonus 300 fb dmg, which is more of a boost than upgrading a mighty fb brace to godly
Not really, because you gain fire magic in that upgrade.

Also most people like to use the Edl gloves as 8 fb pts means 8 more pts in another skill which can easily supprass 300 fire damage
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I gain a huge amount of points with ring and brace swaps on my 150 Mage...

10ish e shield
10ish attune
10 firebolt
6 firestorm
5 fire lure
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn