Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Drop rate of bounty bag hats?

#11
Muldar wrote:
Exe-belenus wrote:On belenus they sell for like 10k..... I happen to be one of the luckiest bag openers on belenus :D, got teal frost breathe eagle crest, priceless coin, and a 50% mount all within a week


I feel like I should be getting you to open my Bounty Bags for your luck skill :lol:

Seen a few hats on my server hopping travels (Really wanting a green ram one myself) The drop rate is not super rare but I'll feedback to the team and see if anything can be done about maybe boosting it a little? :)

That'd be great. I thought the only colors were teal and mauve though.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Drop rate of bounty bag hats?

#12
I'd like to say.

I've done bounties this whole event and have only received... ONE yule bounty, 1!!! And I got a super wisdom elixir from bag.. 1 YULE BOUNTY... If you're going to make them this rare, then the fashion helms or mounts should have a 100% chance to drop, only which you get should be random

Re: Drop rate of bounty bag hats?

#13
Wolfenstien wrote:I'd like to say.

I've done bounties this whole event and have only received... ONE yule bounty, 1!!! And I got a super wisdom elixir from bag.. 1 YULE BOUNTY... If you're going to make them this rare, then the fashion helms or mounts should have a 100% chance to drop, only which you get should be random

Re: Drop rate of bounty bag hats?

#15
Its understandable for the mounts to be so rare but for fashion with all the different tiers and types? As it is it doesnt feel like theres any difference between an elite and event bounty and i have no hope of getting the one i want.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Image

Re: Drop rate of bounty bag hats?

#18
How about not giving no-trade haste lixes to mages and Druids? Either make the game smart enough to reward by class or stop making them no trade. Otherwise it's a ridiculous waste of time. I feel like I always get hastes.

Does anyone actually think through the game mechanics in this game? It doesn't seem so...

Re: Drop rate of bounty bag hats?

#19
Fachan wrote:How about not giving no-trade haste lixes to mages and Druids? Either make the game smart enough to reward by class or stop making them no trade. Otherwise it's a ridiculous waste of time. I feel like I always get hastes.

Does anyone actually think through the game mechanics in this game? It doesn't seem so...

Same here. I also get attacks a lot

Re: Drop rate of bounty bag hats?

#20
Muldar wrote:
Exe-belenus wrote:On belenus they sell for like 10k..... I happen to be one of the luckiest bag openers on belenus :D, got teal frost breathe eagle crest, priceless coin, and a 50% mount all within a week


I feel like I should be getting you to open my Bounty Bags for your luck skill :lol:

Seen a few hats on my server hopping travels (Really wanting a green ram one myself) The drop rate is not super rare but I'll feedback to the team and see if anything can be done about maybe boosting it a little? :)

The thing is though...are there actually any more colors besides teal and mauve? If so, it's odd that someone could get a red eagle crest in a much rarer quest with a possibility to get something better.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mind and 8 guests