Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

210 6* event

The 210 6* has been up for a couple of days and no one on taranis can kill which is surprising since we have one of the largest high lvl player bases out of all servers.. We have attempted it a number of times spent hours trying to learn it... How do you overcome the 40k heals every 45seconds??? We know the incinerate thing for the other heal but the 40k heal isn't avoidable. There is no pre message saying it's about to heal so we can bash or freeze. Any tips from servers that have no problem killing would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: 210 6* event

The speed in which you kill it is directly related to the number of fire mages you have.

We had around 12 toons total and killed it at the 22 minute mark. Of those 12 toons, 5 were fire mages, 2 were druids, 2 were Rangers, 1 tank, 3 rogues.

I'm not sure what to say other than make sure you have incinerate, your druids skilled correctly, and enough dps at the lvl 200+
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

This boss still hasn't died on taranis.. Both the big clans still think it's glitched and waste of time.. We tried after it was nerfed and still didn't get very far with the 40k heals every 45 seconds..

thats kind of sad, android has been killing it for a long time, and in a fast time as well. so i will say what u ios players said to us android players when we could not kill.

dont complain because u guys suck and cant kill it, dont waste ur time here, we can all kill it. go lvl, get some more players, and get some better gear and try again.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

This boss still hasn't died on taranis.. Both the big clans still think it's glitched and waste of time.. We tried after it was nerfed and still didn't get very far with the 40k heals every 45 seconds..

thats kind of sad, android has been killing it for a long time, and in a fast time as well. so i will say what u ios players said to us android players when we could not kill.

dont complain because u guys suck and cant kill it, dont waste ur time here, we can all kill it. go lvl, get some more players, and get some better gear and try again.
Huge +1
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Wow burn
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage