Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A 220 for Every Situation

I leveled my main to 180 with full spellbound armor, shoreline wand, and no ammy. Where's my congrats post?
such lies, who cares about the weapon for a mage, and if u are telling the truth, u were group lvling so u were never getting touched.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Grats on 5 220s.

I remember EKG/Viscious of arawn made 5 level 150s (all classes) way back when 160 was the highest, and he levelled each toon solo except for druid for his last few levels... He is not unemployed, in fact he is a rocket scientist.
Same with plus3, I think they both mastered all the classes, very hard to achieve. Just hard to do for others who don't have enough time plats and gadgets.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

I leveled my main to 180 with full spellbound armor, shoreline wand, and no ammy. Where's my congrats post?
such lies, who cares about the weapon for a mage, and if u are telling the truth, u were group lvling so u were never getting touched.
So many nubs getting offended by my troll post lmao, it's not as if I consider that an accomplishment, nor would I want a congratulations from any of you. Just that op pointed it out as if it was a big deal; I'm proving that it's not. And nah I soloed most of the way. I probably had 3k total sigs at level 1
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I leveled two characters to 220 with full starting armor, and the starting weapon. The starting armour/weapon was in the bank though and I actually used EDL and a ton of lux and plat. Do I get a congrats? :lol: 8-)[/quote

congratz :D
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

Thanks everyone :D
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Pretty sure henk on Danu is the same with all his toons 220+

But does he run 5 devices simultaniously?
Honestly i am impressed with plus3
He doesn't, he usually does 3 and I have occasionally seen him do 4. But all his toons are 224 and he's a ninja nonetheless.

Grats on 5 220s.

I remember EKG/Viscious of arawn made 5 level 150s (all classes) way back when 160 was the highest, and he levelled each toon solo except for druid for his last few levels... He is not unemployed, in fact he is a rocket scientist.
Same with plus3, I think they both mastered all the classes, very hard to achieve. Just hard to do for others who don't have enough time plats and gadgets.
Rocket scientist mostly unemployed. How often u fire rocket over enemy territory? So most of time while waiting for war to start, they keep themselves occupied playing games.

Grats on 5 220s.

Rocket scientist mostly unemployed. How often u fire rocket over enemy territory? So most of time while waiting for war to start, they keep themselves occupied playing games.

Orrrrrrr, space exploration, duh