Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Outstanding Apple Accounts won't be able to download Update.

Yeah this is just a friendly reminder to settle any outstanding charges on your ITunes or AppStore Apple account. If you don't, you won't be able to download the update off the AppStore, since it requires you to log in to your Apple ID to approve the download.

We talked about this today in clan and more than 1 person had outstanding debts that will prevent them from accessing the update, and the game itself once the update goes live on AppStore Updates Page.

This is just a heads up, for anyone who doesn't realize it...this isn't a huge Patch. It's available from the AppStore as an Application Update, which is why it gets reviewed by Apple. You don't need to delete the old app, the AppStore just updates the existing app with Update 3 data. But if you don't update it, you won't be able to play it, it will read wrong version when you log in.

So make sure your Apple ID is paid up, in full, because if not...no update and no Celtic Heroes.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Re: Outstanding Apple Accounts won't be able to download Upd

app cracker it will crack any paid app i dont have to download via itunes ,,,,can use installous ,appfx,appfx 2 ,appspider

i dont have any outstanding accounts i buy itunes apples believe me i know when im bored at work i download all kinds of stuff on itunes ,installous appspider etc then jus use appcracker to crack the ipa ,,an app sync to fool itunes i bought it
Last edited by Darkchylde on Wed May 09, 2012 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

app cracker it will crack any paid app i dont have to download via itunes ,,,,can use installous ,appfx,appfx 2 ,appspider

i dont have any outstanding accounts i buy itunes apples believe me i know when im bored at work i download all kinds of stuff on itunes ,installous appspider etc then jus use appcracker to crack the ipa ,,an app sync to fool itunes i bought it he he never did it until steve jobs left the earth but now he is gone

i figured what the hell i aint stealing from him,,,,,,so its buck buck the system :evil:
If this doesn't apply to you, then why post here?

I mean legitimately this is just a notice to people who may not know the way the update is released. If yer jail broken it's not your concern, but rather than making this a thread about you and jail breaking, please just let the thread exist as a resource to people who need it.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

ok tea but ther is a alot that are jailbroke an that is the way around apple's hoopla bullsh4t

an if you do run into a problem jus jailbreak your ios device ,,an get it another way
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER