Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How do people migrate to new worlds?

I know that you can't directly transport your character into another world, as far as I know. People that come to new worlds have to start from scratch, correct?

The reason that I ask this is because I see a lot of the same people around in my world. Not that it's small by any means, but that I end up running into a lot of familiar faces. I'm not complaining either, it's actually just right for me. But I was just curious on how exactly people transfer to new worlds.

I've played order and chaos before and there was an item that you could purchase that would allow you to change your world. I think CH should have an item like this for the people who want to migrate to another world because their world is not as populated and find it difficult to find people to take down bosses with and etc. I'm still over a little over a week in the game so I'm not aware of how someone would go about this.
Sangrel- Rouge- Balor

Re: How do people migrate to new worlds?

if the item you want is created its a war lol other servers will migrate to our server then selling lixes for 10k each and fashions for 30mil and then dice .. if a whole powerful clan migrates and kill the boss that our server is working on to kill :D thats like mk -_- many stranger heroes will appear awkward

if the item you want is created its a war lol other servers will migrate to our server then selling lixes for 10k each and fashions for 30mil and then dice .. if a whole powerful clan migrates and kill the boss that our server is working on to kill :D thats like mk -_- many stranger heroes will appear awkward
Your whole post is awkward, thats like mk -_-
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

you make a new account on new world

ask for xfer either in game or forums

you exchange items on your server for items on your new server

there's a risk of getting scammed tho
This version is against OTMs terms

it's not
On ultimate facepalm you're right only trading accs is against OTMs terms
Disclaimer: Can't quote 3x+ so I screwed it up somewhere.

All trades are final is OTMs way of screwing you over should something go wrong in a world xfer.

Words of wisdom
In the past, I liquidated all lux and only item xfered select few items I couldn't live without. That way, I can trade 10k up to 1m in intervals. Gold only.

No legit world xfer will ask you to speed up the process and give a few more items/gold at a time. Why rush when you both can be safe? Never taken more than 5 minutes on a world xfer. Just takes communication before the trades start.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D