Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 1000 FREE CHESTS (what would you do)

I opened 3000 chests when I transferred from belenus to rhiannon. I think the best use of 1000 chests would be to move them to a new server that you've been thinking about trying, and then opening them all. Selling is pointless...even worse would be waiting for 3 years and selling lol. In 3 years the mounts will be so much better that the chests from now would go down in value, not up to 75k as someone moronically stated
You never know man there are some dedicated collectors out there
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

I opened 3000 chests when I transferred from belenus to rhiannon. I think the best use of 1000 chests would be to move them to a new server that you've been thinking about trying, and then opening them all. Selling is pointless...even worse would be waiting for 3 years and selling lol. In 3 years the mounts will be so much better that the chests from now would go down in value, not up to 75k as someone moronically stated
I know that nobody would spent 75 mil to say they own 1000 old event chests, that's for sure
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I know that nobody would spent 75 mil to say they own 1000 old event chests, that's for sure
Unless you can see the future there's no way of knowing ;)
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Sell them all. With the money you can buy the effect fashion set, best mount/companions, and have tons of money for elixirs.

Chests arnt worth opening. I've been stupid enough to open 500, even when I got mounts, it didn't come close to the 15k per I payed
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D