Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Executive - Celtic Heroes Newest Guide? Viewer Discretion!

Hello Guys, Kilp here and today I want to discuss Legislative or Executive New Rogue Build video. This is an analysis of the video. So lets get right into it.

So it starts out as with Executive calling out the guides on this forums for Rogue and call's them out Saying that there are *** and are wrong. My first though was these guides have served as the backbone of rogues and many others classes.
So what does Exe offer than these 'mere' guides?
Throughout the video I have observed his 'newly' thoughtout Build of Dex and Vit. Which had been said for literally centuries.
Now I start to question his reason ing.
As the video progressed be suggest getting Edl or Exlated Dragonlord.
Which is a set that starts in the 185s and above.If I was a lvl 150 rogue I would find this Guide horrible.
However as the video progressed I believe he is connecting with the audience 190 and above. So using common sense, all Rogue should get the lower versions of these items.
If Edl Get Warden,Frozen etc
If Skain get the 100,140 etc.
Same applies to offhand and weps.
Overall I give this guide a solid (-6/10.) Just because most of the basic stats have been suggested before.
But it is just my opinion right?
Here's a link and judge for yourself.
Not a bad start, plus he is not done yet I hear.
~kilp
Link is Below.
Last edited by Aerdou aka Klip on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER ENDING WAR SEVER.
TOONS: KILP [ 206]
ACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Executive - Celtic Heroes Newest Guide? Viewer Discretio

lmfao garbage build. Klip, If you're gonna create a new thread to subject ppl to this crap, at least give the courtesy of adding a disclaimer that it's a troll video, rather than a serious guide for endgame players. Paraphrased: "get high dex for high attack and skill hits, you don't need alpha damage at all because that's not important as a rogue". I didn't realize 5.3k attack was considered high, and that dex skills were useful at all...I guess this build would be decent for farming though?
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

BlackMamba wrote:lmfao garbage build. Klip, If you're gonna create a new thread to subject ppl to this crap, at least give the courtesy of adding a disclaimer that it's a troll video, rather than a serious guide for endgame players. Paraphrased: "get high dex for high attack and skill hits, you don't need alpha damage at all because that's not important as a rogue". I didn't realize 5.3k attack was considered high, and that dex skills were useful at all...I guess this build would be decent for farming though?

Viewer Discretion*
HERNE AKA THE NEVER ENDING WAR SEVER.
TOONS: KILP [ 206]
ACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Smellyunder wrote:My IQ dropped by 100 to 50 after watching the video. Mensa has just expelled me.

Yeah it did or else you would have written 50 to 100 unless you meant your IQ dropped from 100 to 50 in which case you wouldn't have been in Mensa.

(This is a joke btw :lol: )
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.