Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thoughts on new lux

I wasnt able to find much and was wondering what people thought about it? Seems to me to be good, especially for the price. Im a regen junky and thought the regen was quite high even though it specialized. And the added heat damage too. Just wondering other peoples perspective is on how it compares to lux of the past. Also what sparked my curiosity was a warrior with a new 190 ammy with 100hp regen and all that heat damage was trying to find a wyldshrine ammy. It seems like so much more money for something that may not be as good? Also further note, kinda frusterating only two ammys to choose from, only srength bonus and no vit choice? Anyway ill leave at that, any insight is appriciated.

~warmart

Re: Thoughts on new lux

Not sure why you can't wear two Bracelets at once. They are definitely not over powered in my opinion.

The 190 Lux seems better than last Events Lux but not that interesting that I have bought any yet.

As an example
The Amulets I can remember have only slightly better Stats bonus than Stargem (20 more points) and the same total Regen (though all Health or Energy which might interest Warrior or Spell casters). They don't have the other Stargem stuff like set bonus and the Evasions are better on the Stargem that I have.

But if you include the Wings as Lux they are very cool !!
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

I also thought it was odd you couldnt wear the hp brace with the energy brace.

I agree stargem is great as a set, individually it depends. A stargem amulet alone imo doesnt seem as good as the new lux amulet. But i guess it all depends.
Really? You can only wear one runic Brac regardless of regen?

I agree stargem is great as a set, individually it depends. A stargem amulet alone imo doesnt seem as good as the new lux amulet. But i guess it all depends.
Yes it's a bug, supposedly you are supposed be able to wear any number of regen items (not duplicates of some specific items though) and the highest regen would be the active ones and you get the benefit of all other bonuses. Currently it's bugged. It's been this way since oTM clamped down on people wearing too many regen items.

As for the current lux I love it it's awesome. I've bought 6m so far and am hoping to buy 18m worth. It's the best afk lux so far, due to the damage and stat boost as well as the most health regen so far, and for some other things I even prefer it over my gara/skain sets.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I personally prefer the wyldshrine items over this lux, as for stargem I dislike that set as well. The dps ammy lacks that en regen to balance it, and hp regen isn't too needed in combat ( especially only a 30 tic diff if I were to swap for that ) but overall I guess you could say it's a nice ranger/rogue ammy, warrior wise I prefer my balanced hybrid items. Although I'm biased due to my lower level and lack of motivation lol

Yes it's a bug, supposedly you are supposed be able to wear any number of regen items (not duplicates of some specific items though) and the highest regen would be the active ones and you get the benefit of all other bonuses. Currently it's bugged. It's been this way since oTM clamped down on people wearing too many regen items.

As for the current lux I love it it's awesome. I've bought 6m so far and am hoping to buy 18m worth. It's the best afk lux so far, due to the damage and stat boost as well as the most health regen so far, and for some other things I even prefer it over my gara/skain sets.
Well since you technically can't afk farm without botting I'm not sure how that's a valid point.

It's ok. For melee toons, I much prefer the Wyld lux. For casters, I really like this current event.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Not botting just severely inactive playing. Tapping 15 min intervals while doing whatever. (I rarely see the timer if my character is engaged from spawning mobs.) 15 to make sure you don't log.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Not botting just severely inactive playing. Tapping 15 min intervals while doing whatever. (I rarely see the timer if my character is engaged from spawning mobs.) 15 to make sure you don't log.
It's 10 minutes. And if you played the game for awhile you would remember that the game never used to log you out at all.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Warmart was answering me and I was talking about Perceptor Lux from the Trader. Stargem was also Trader Lux.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)